Job Vacancy Opened at Our Rainbow House Inc for Application | How to Apply.
The Our Rainbow House Inc Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Our Rainbow House Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Our Rainbow House Inc recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Our Rainbow House Inc jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Our Rainbow House Inc Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Our Rainbow House is a not-for-profit organization supporting the education of orphans and vulnerable children. We are seeking an honest, motivated, reliable and dedicated candidate to facilitate the day to day running of our school based in Lusaka, Zambia.
The successful application will have a kind, respectful attitude towards all stakeholders including but not limited to, the Australian Board Members and office, staff, volunteers, students and their families. The Project Co-ordinator will prioritise the well-being and education of our students above all other obligations, throughout the fulfilment of their duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director, Board Members and liaising with the Australian office
- Excellent communication and computer skills are essential and experience in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Supervision and support of staff and students
- Overseeing and preparing payroll related documentation
- Maintaining orderly school records
- Submitting monthly budget requests and facilitating dispersal of approved expenditure
- Monitoring welfare of students, guardians, caregivers and staff
- Liaising with local community
Qualifications and Education Requirements – Any qualifications and experience in human services or people centred jobs will be well regarded.
Please read full position description listed below:
How to Apply
Please include a covering letter with your CV and references from former Employers to Mrs. Alison Ray, Director – [email protected]
Due to Our Rainbow House Inc.’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.
Applications close 12th February, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Our Rainbow House Inc Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!