Job Vacancy Opened at Lusaka International Community School for Application | How to Apply.
The Lusaka International Community School Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Lusaka International Community School Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Lusaka International Community School recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Lusaka International Community School jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lusaka International Community School Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment,
We seek to appoint a Secondary Specialist Student Support Teacher with effect 1 August 2020.
LICS offers an attractive remuneration package paid in US$.
A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract.
Exceptional Medical Insurance is offered along with a range Of other benefits such as generous and meaningful professional development.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree with QTS.
- Knowledge of a range of SEN (including MLD, ASD, SLCN and SpLD) and its impact on the learning of children and young people
- Understanding of the most effective teaching methods and strategies to meet the identified needs of pupils with SEN
- Experience of teaching pupils with a range of special educational needs
- Experience of setting outcomes and monitoring, evaluating and recording progress
- Experience of delivering whole school training on SEN related topics
- Knowledge and understanding to support ESL children
- Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving all applications is Friday 13th March 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : March 13, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lusaka International Community School Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!