Job Vacancy Opened at PATH for Application | How to Apply.
The PATH Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
PATH Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The PATH recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The PATH jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PATH Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
In general, the Zambia Country Program is interested in rolling out a robust Internship program for a number of reasons. Since we believe that there are mutual benefits in any internship it is our desire that we would like to highlight the potential benefits of a well-structured internship program:
- New perspective on organizational issues: Interns challenge “the way we’ve always done it” mentality and bring fresh, new ideas to the organization. Interns are good at questioning processes and can often see a better way of doing things that a manager might not.
- Ease of use with technology: Social media, computer programs, and iPads – these are a piece of cake for young professionals and so PATH can benefit from utilizing tech-savvy professional.
- It’s a trial period that could lead to something more: An internship is a great way to see how much potential a student or recent graduate has in the field. We will be able to see their skills and work ethic as an intern—and might choose to bring them on as a paid employee down the line.
- Help with projects or tasks that we’re struggling to complete: An interested candidate takes on an internship in hopes of accomplishing something to use on their resume or in future interviews. To achieve this we give them real, meaningful work that will help our organization run smoother, accomplish more, or be more successful.
- Gain brand advocates: Hiring an intern helps spread the word about our organization — whether we mean to or not. If we happen to be an impressive internship supervisor and mentor, our interns will probably talk about their experience with peers, friends and family members, essentially advertising for PATH (but it’s free!).
The application in question seeks to recruit an intern whose skills will be built up through the operations team. This internship is designed to provide practical work experience to students or recent graduates from a Purchasing and Supply college program. The intern will work together with the Country Program team in Zambia and will be mentored by the Country Operations Director.
Internship goals and learning objectives/benefit to the intern:
Intern will be integrated in the mainstream of the operations team at the Country Program. S/he will also work closely with the Country Operations Director. The intern will learn the major processes in PATH’s procurement system.
As part of the Zambia Operations Group, the intern will learn to collaborate with the all major stakeholders which may include engagement with our vendors. S/he will also learn from the operations experience of his/her peers while offering his/her classroom knowledge and learning and research abilities. The intern will be able to refine his/her knowledge and understanding of procurement system works in the context of a global office environment.
- Increase prospective of his/her future employer: doing any internship program means s/he will have an ongoing pipeline of future employers and references. Although quite a number of talented graduates are available on the market, it is difficult for them to be taken on because of lack of credible work references.
- Test-drive their knowledge and skills: Just because one is getting a diploma or degree in a specific subject, does not mean s/he is passionate about it. Doing an internship will give graduate a grounded experience of what his/her studies might look like in a work environment.
- Find role-models: Doing an internship can give one an opportunity to meet different managers, with diverse leadership styles and that gives them experience on how to manage their boss.
- Strengthen their CV: It’s obvious that if one has more experience, s/he will have a better CV. Most students and graduates don’t have work experience when they leave college. They limit themselves to having great grades, do the school program and then go to the market. The difference will come when one has to perform and demonstrate that they understand the business in a fast way, know how to work on a team and assume responsibilities.
- Develop a network: If they do well, they will have a network. It is a well-known fact that sometimes the difference between getting one’s dream job and not getting it is that one reference. Internship will thus assist them to increase their network, expand their professional branding, and having probably one or two personal ambassadors that would be glad to help them when you need them.
- It can be the experience of a lifetime: It is possible that an internship can give one an opportunity to work in areas that they won’t work anytime in the future, one might get to know people that become lifetime friends, or one can realize how passionate they were about something they only got to know through the internship they had. Having an internship can definitely be something that transforms their life and gives them new perspective.
- Assist to maintain the Procurement database for local vendors.
- Assist in procurement processes of the Country Office.
- Assist in managing the vendor contracts.
- Assist to prepare procurement documentation for review by the PRC
Learning outcomes (how the Intern’s performance will be evaluated):
Intern will be evaluated based on outcomes of the proposed activities as well as on feedback from customers, peers and internship manager assessment. The intern will meet regularly with internship manager and the rest of the team.
Required skills and experience:
- Diploma or degree in Purchasing and Supply.
- Current membership with either Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS) or Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) is required.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Drive to be a self-starter.
- Talent for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Skill in MS Excel and Access a plus.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PATH Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!