Job Vacancy Opened at Onsite Fuel Direct Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Onsite Fuel Direct Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Onsite Fuel Direct Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Onsite Fuel Direct Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Onsite Fuel Direct Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Onsite Fuel Direct Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Onsite Fuel Direct is looking for 6 Sales Representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals for our Fuel and Lubricants portfolio on a strictly commission basis .
Duties will include:
sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads for fuel and Lubricants customers .
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Method of Application
To apply send a copy of your application letter and CV to [email protected] With subject title application for the position of sales representative .Closing date is 10th July 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Onsite Fuel Direct Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!