Job Vacancy Opened at Pact Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Pact Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Pact Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Pact Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Pact Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Pact Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
The USAID-funded Zambia Community HIV Prevention Project (Z-CHPP) supports the Government of Zambia to reduce new HIV infections through increased adoption of high impact HIV services and protective behaviors among at-risk populations, using evidence-based and locally owned solutions and in close partnership with a range of local Zambian organizations and institutions.
This position exists to provide administrative support to the Pact Zambia Country Program through the provision of administrative services including but not limited to, general office management and the maintenance of Pact offices (Lusaka and Regional) and international staff housing, the provision of effective security services, overall coordination of the procurement process and management of the Pact vehicle fleet.
Key Responsibilities for Operations Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day smooth and efficient running of the Pact Zambia Lusaka Office and the Regional offices in coordination with the Provincial Coordinators.
- Planning and coordinating administrative and procurement procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, workshops, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Maintain service agreements including office lease with vendors and landlords to ensure smooth operation of the office.
- Maintain fixed asset inventory of Pact Zambia Office as per Pact fixed asset policy and USG rules and regulation and ensure the inventory register is updated at regular intervals.
- Liaise with counterparts at partner organizations to ensure effective and efficient collaboration on all matters related to administration, procurement and logistics, including when space and resources are shared.
- Supervise and monitor the work of the Administrative and Procurement Staff including but not limited to, providing training/mentorship, scheduling and assigning work, establishing performance measures, evaluating work performance and providing feedback and guidance
- Provide Administrative and Procurement support to partners.
Vehicle Fleet Management
- The incumbent will ensure that vehicles are managed and maintained in a cost-effective manner.
- He/she will ensure that there are systems in place to track vehicle usage, fuel consumption, service history and driver competence.
- The incumbent reviews the monthly vehicle usage reports to gain insight on the fleet performance.
- The Administration Manager will ensure that drivers follow internal policies and procedures pertaining travel times and speed limits and that vehicles are utilized in a safe manner
- Ensure that all procurement is done in accordance with internal policies and procedures as well as donor requirements.
- Review all purchase requisitions and will cross check with price targets to ensure that all specifications are clear and corresponding authorizations have been obtained and attached.
- Review Bid Analysis forms, Quotations, Negotiation Memos, Purchase Orders before submission to Finance & Operations Director for further review
- Ensures that all codes of ethics are followed, and the personal and business conduct is in line with the Pact Zambia Procurement Manual.
- Develop systems and processes that ensures full and complete documentation of receipt and distribution of procured goods.
- Degree in Business Administration/ Purchasing and Supply (or equivalent), Masters Preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Administration and Procurement, preferably with a USAID funded project.
- 2 years’ experience at middle management level
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and complex accounting software systems.
- Knowledge of US government rules and regulations; experience managing operations, procurement and compliance for USAID and other donor programs
- Experience and/or training in office management, administration, logistics, with a strong procurement background.
- Ability to work independently and produce timely and high-quality results.
- Cooperates and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals; shares information and supports others.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels; puts others at ease; promotes harmony and consensus through diplomatic handling of disagreements and potential conflict.
- Maintains high ethical standards both professionally and personally; shows integrity and fairness in dealings with others; is reliable and trustworthy.
- Produces written communications which are clear, fluent, concise and readily understood by the intended recipient(s).
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities
- Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to [email protected] indicating the Job Title in the Subject line on or before the due date 25 June 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Pact Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!