Job Vacancy Opened at PATH for Application | How to Apply.
The PATH Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
PATH Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The PATH recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The PATH jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PATH Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH seeks a Finance Director to provide financial management and stewardship for an upcoming U.S. government-funded integrated health system technical assistance project. The project aims to improve the capacity of the public health system to sustainably deliver quality reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition services across four provinces of Zambia. The project will operate over a five-year period.
The Finance Director will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Establish financial systems and policies for the project that follow PATH’s Financial Manual and good financial practices.
- Ensure compliance with all USAID and PATH policies, practices, and regulations; advise project staff on donor requirements; and provide training on financial management, recordkeeping, operational systems, and policies as needed.
- Develop and monitor budgets for the project.
- Analyze project expenses, including partner financial reports, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assess cost-effectiveness of methodologies proposed by the project leadership team.
- Prepare monthly invoices and quarterly financial reports, including projections and forecasting.
- Coordinate input for the annual work plan and budgeting process with the project team and partners.
- Oversee procurement of in-country commodities and other project equipment as needed, in collaboration with PATH’s Procurement Office.
- Coordinate communication with PATH HQ – HIV/TB team on financial and operational issues, successes, and concerns
- Ensure preparation and submission of complete and accurate financial reports and cash requests to PATH HQ and USAID.
- Advise project staff on donor requirements and provide training on financial management, record keeping, operational systems, and policies as needed.
- Maintain effective linkages between technical components, grants and finance and administrative functions within the project.
Advanced degree in business administration, accounting, economics or another relevant field.
- Must be a certified chartered accountant.
- At least ten (10) years of work experience.
- At least five (5) years of experience working on donor-funded health and/or development programs in Zambia, with substantial expertise in USAID contracts and financial management.
- Extensive experience managing all on-the-ground financial activities, including subcontracting, consultancy and sub-agreement procedures including equipment procurement, budget development, accounting, and grants management.
- Extensive experience training and mentoring less experienced staff.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising a team.
- PEPFAR program financial management work experience a plus.
- Financial and administrative skills, including mastery of relevant software, such as Excel, integrated accounting systems.
- Expertise in the financial and regulatory aspects of USAID contracts.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task and to delegate, as appropriate.
- Clear interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with project technical team on project finance and administration issues and tasks.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
Zambian are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 July, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PATH Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!