Job Vacancy Opened at Panagora Group for Application | How to Apply.
The Panagora Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Panagora Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Panagora Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Panagora Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Panagora Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Community Health Systems Strengthening Specialist for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded activity in Zambia, titled USAID Family Health and Nutrition. The goal of the USAID FHN activity is to strengthen the capacity of the Zambian public health system to sustainably deliver reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition (RMNCAH&N) services through improved service delivery capacity, strengthened health management and financial systems, and improved engagement of communities in health.
This is a long-term position to be located in Lusaka, Zambia. The position is contingent upon award.
The Community Health Systems Strengthening Specialist will be responsible for activities and technical assistance related to strengthening community health service delivery and fostering increased community engagement and accountability in community-based health services. Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical and programmatic leadership on designing, implementing and monitoring priority interventions to strengthen community health service delivery and community engagement, including but not limited to: strengthening facility and community-based commodity distribution and functionality of health committees; improving community referral systems and safe motherhood action groups; and increasing participation by community structures in health data reviews and dissemination
- Lead and facilitate school sensitization activities and mobile health outreach events
- Develop needed tools and resources for communities and facilities across community-based health service delivery and community engagement topics
- Build and foster relationships with community-based organizations, safe mother action groups, traditional and faith leadership, school authorities, and Neighborhood Health Committees for program design, implementation and monitoring
- Provide active technical support and guidance to district health offices and health facilities to formally engage community-based organizations, structures and leaders in health service delivery, advocacy and information sharing
- Identify and support ongoing activities to strengthen community referral, feedback and accountability mechanisms and structures
- Work closely with consultants to support ongoing implementation of private sector engagement initiatives including fostering partnerships with private sector to share expertise and lessons learned across public-private partnerships and corporate social responsibility investments
- Advanced degree in public health, international development, community health, social work, or related relevant field
- Demonstrated capacity and experience in the technical areas set forth in the program description, including, but not limited to, designing, implementing and managing community- and facility-based service delivery and community engagement and outreach activities
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated success in delivering health systems strengthening technical assistance, working in collaboration with health facilities and community-based organizations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience collaborating with host country institutions, private sector, other public sector organizations, and/or local partners.
- Experience with the Zambian facility and community-based health sector
- Knowledge and experience working with Zambian private health sector desirable
- Strong communication, facilitation and teamwork skills
- Must be a legal resident of Zambia
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Panagora Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!