Job Vacancy Opened at Rhodes Park Schools Group for Application | How to Apply.
The Rhodes Park Schools Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Rhodes Park Schools Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Rhodes Park Schools Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Rhodes Park Schools Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rhodes Park Schools Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Rhodes Park Schools Group is a conglomerate of affiliate leading private schools and retail trading companies, offering educational services and products in Zambia, and has been serving the City of Lusaka since the 1960s. Our group of schools offer kindergarten to high school (K-12) classes that follow local and international syllabi.
As an equal opportunity employer, Rhodes Park Schools Group requires the services of suitably qualified professional to fill the following available vacancy:
The job holder performs a full range of accounting and finance duties, including preparation of annual financial reports and statements and Cash Flow Projections.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of Periodical Management Accounts and Annual Financial Reports.
- Manage the overall financial control environment of the Company.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching, supervision and guidance to the Team.
- Assist the Chief Accountant in managing the Company’s Treasury, Receivables and Payables.
- Assist with the preparation of various Budgets and Cash Flow Projections.
- Spearhead the management of payroll, employee service benefits and work with auditors.
- Manage Asset Registers by ensuring company assets are secured and complete documentation kept.
- Secure and Safeguard Company information through regular and safe back up of company files.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience.
- Must be a registered member of ZICA.
- Manage Team to high performance and results, and possess strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong and demonstrable leadership and coaching skills.
- Management oriented towards performance and results
- Ability to work across the organization in all business segments, identify and drive continuous process change and improvement
- Action oriented.
- Dynamism and flexibility.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Application Process: Applications together with Vacancy Details should be forwarded to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at e-mail: [email protected] by Friday, 27th March, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rhodes Park Schools Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!