Job Vacancy Opened at World Bank Group for Application | How to Apply.
The World Bank Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
World Bank Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The World Bank Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The World Bank Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of World Bank Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
About the World Bank Group:
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges. For more information, visit www.worldbank.org
The World Bank Zambia Country Office seeks applications for a Program Assistant position. A local, three-year renewable term appointment is envisaged. The selected candidate will report to the Senior Executive Assistant.
Roles & Responsibilities: –
The selected candidate will be assigned to support a set of sectors, as well as for tasks associated to the Unit’s overall work program for which ad-hoc support may be needed from time to time, the Program Assistant will be expected to:
- Work on interpreting existing procedures and processes, independently determine which should be used, and apply these appropriately.
- Extensively coordinate with other bank group units and frequently liaison with team members regardless of location, and external counterparts.
- Provide primary assistance in the implementation of the unit’s work program, including some specialized support in a specific area(s), e.g. Task management, procurement, database management, knowledge management and information technology. Etc.
- Work regularly and substantially in more than one language, to include translating/drafting a variety of standard documents, applying effective proofreading and grammar skills in English and other languages, etc.
- Identify and resolve diverse issues/problems as they arise, which often require interpretation of existing procedures and processes and independently determine the appropriate application.
- Suggest ways to enhance work organization and effectiveness.
- Exercise quality enhancement function for project and other documents by ensuring adherence to departmental, VPU and institutional guidelines.
- Participate in developing project/product time lines, using appropriate software.
- Attend meetings, draft minutes and ensure timely clearance and distribution.
- Serve as an information resource on status of project/products (e.g. Procurement, disbursement, audit, trust fund/co-financing, and legal issues) and draft a variety of standard project-related correspondences.
- Monitor task budget/trust funds for specific projects on behalf of the team.
- Undertake ad hoc inquiries in standard and non-standard databases, retrieves, manipulates and presents data.
- Participate in mission field work as required.
- Coordinate schedules taking priorities into account, monitor changes, and communicate the information to appropriate staff, inside and outside the immediate work unit, including officials outside the bank group.
- Assist in preparation and logistical planning for various events, e.g. Conferences, workshops, negotiations, etc.
- Maintain current distribution lists, phone/address lists of project/product contacts, and distribute documents for the team.
- Maintain up-to-date work unit project and other files (both paper and electronic).
- Responsible for submitting travel requests, following up on approvals, and arranging bookings through designated office travel agent.
- Mentor less experienced staff.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and provide support to other staff in the unit as required.
- Minimum Education/Experience: High school diploma or Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized institution with 5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Demonstrates advanced knowledge and experience working with Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Has ability and willingness to maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills as technology.
- Project and task management – Exhibits good organizational, problem-solving skills and ability to work competently with minimal supervision. Demonstrates attention to detail and quality. Has ability to manage multiple tasks and complete tasks within agreed schedule.
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures – Demonstrates knowledge of own department’s programs and products, knows key players, understands own role. Displays understanding of WB Job Details policies and procedures relevant to the area of assigned responsibilities and is able to apply/implement them.
- Versatility and adaptability – Demonstrates flexibility and is receptive to the implementation of new solutions. Is willing to stretch own capability. Demonstrates motivation to avail and adapt oneself to effecting change.
- Client Orientation – Exhibits positive and professional client service attitude; is able to understand clients’ needs and complete them professionally.
- Drive for Results – Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Knowledge, Learning and Communication – Has good knowledge of official unit’s language(s). Able to write clearly, edit and proofread draft communications. Able learn and share knowledge/information across the unit.
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making – Able to manage information and support retention and disposition of information and records. Can search, report, and deliver basic information from various sources and independently respond to basic inquiries.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Bank Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!