Job Vacancy Opened at Reprographix for Application | How to Apply.
The Reprographix Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Reprographix Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Reprographix recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Reprographix jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Reprographix Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Assistant Accountant is responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial records as well as finance office administration.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Reconciliation of accounts, that is supplier ledgers, customer ledgers, and general ledgers
- Maintaining an accurate fixed asset register
- Accurate costing of inventory items and ensuring systems costs are maintained at standard costs
- Ensure that monthly and annual stock take procedures are adhered to.
- Other accounts related to administrative duties as may be assigned
- Part qualified CA – Zambia or ACCA or CIMA. Pursuing the final level will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work well with numbers with excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and accounting packages such as Sage 200.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with company accounts
- A willingness to undertake professional development
- The ability to work to a deadline
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to (often complex) in-house systems
The candidate works typical office hours, usually, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1230pm. Most are largely office-based although s/he may be required to travel. The candidate will report to the Finance Manager as his/her immediate supervisor.
Employers don’t expect the candidate to have a huge amount of relevant experience but some previous work in an office environment is expected.
How to Apply
The candidate has a good opportunity for career progression and professional development.
Send CV and supporting documents to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Reprographix Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!