Job Vacancy Opened at Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang for Application | How to Apply.
The Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for the position of Financial Accountant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia. The Financial Accountant will support the finance team in the oversight of all Kazang financial activities. The Financial Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and help in achieving the organization’s goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of staff in accounts department
- Ensuring that all sales are posted correctly and reconciled with Kazang System reports
- Reviewing of accounting systems reports, Inspection of supporting documents for selected transactions and overseeing periodic Inventory counts
- Ensure timely reconciliation of e-value allocation schedule
- Ensure Accurate and up to date asset register is maintained
- Ensure that funds collected for Kazang machines sales are reconciled with funds deposited into the bank.
- Ensuring Accurate and Timely Recording of All accounting entries in pastel
- Ensuring that all cashbooks are reconciled with bank statements regulary
- Ensure Timely reconciliation of all balance sheet balances in readiness for the preparation of the management accounts.
- Assist the Finance Manager in Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Assist the Finance manager in the preparation of annual budgets and variance analysis
- Ensuring that all statutory submission and payments are made on time to ensure
- Provisional Income tax
- Any other duties that maybe assigned by the supervisor.
- Full professional accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA and a
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics or other relevant University degree
Work related experience
- Minimum of three years experience in the preparation of financial reports
- Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Able to work with pastel or other accounting package
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to take initiative and work and lead teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Supervision and Reporting:
- The Financial Accountant will work under the guidance and supervision of the Finance Manager.
How to Apply
Send an application via email ONLY [email protected]. In the subject line please indicate the position you are applying for; only those applications that meet the specified qualifications and experience will be responded to. The application should be accompanied by a cover letter, current CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Spargris Zambia limited trading as Kazang Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!