Job Vacancy Opened at Rio Tinto for Application | How to Apply.
The Rio Tinto Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Rio Tinto Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Rio Tinto recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Rio Tinto jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rio Tinto Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in an excellent resource company, be part of highly skilled team, combine cutting edge technologies with global technical expertise? Rio Tinto is looking for highly competent, self-motivated, and enthusiastic candidates to support our expanding scope of work in Zambia.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Project Operations Officer to coordinate the provision of a wide range of support and logistics facilities and services to enable safe and effective field operations.
This role is a great opportunity to coordinate, deliver and supervise operational and logistical support services and resources across multiple projects so that all support facilities and services are provided for safe and effective field operations.
The role operates within a fieldwork environment on a rotation work schedule.
Reporting to the Superintendent, you will:
· Work with the Project Superintendent to identify operational support and logistics requirements and priorities for projects with reference to existing annual operational support, logistics and related business plans.
· Coordinate the provision of operational support and logistics services to meet identified project requirements ( manage and improve the set up and facilities of camps, coordinate contractors, assist in monitoring budgets)
· Coordinate training and induction processes for RTX staff and contractors at a site level ensuring understanding and commitment to comply with Rio Tinto HSEC standards, procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Provide leadership at a site and project level in implementing effective HSEC processes.
· Liaise with the local community and other operational support and logistics staff to identify contacts and develop networks of competent suppliers and contractors to facilitate the delivery of services as required.
· Undertake procurement and purchasing activities to acquire equipment, parts, materials and contractors.
· Implement proper processes for the management and maintenance of vehicles and equipment at a site level using internal and external resources.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
· Relevant trade certificate is desirable
· Current driving license
· Experience establishing and managing camps with a strong working knowledge of the particular requirements and challenges of operating in isolated and/or remote, field based environments.
· Sound problem solving and trouble shooting skills able to be applied to a range of operational problems (eg. technical, logistical, terrain, equipment, staff and contractor management, health and safety, environment, community and stakeholder, government liaison, legal and compliance issues).
· Knowledge of occupational health and safety requirements relevant to a field based exploration environment and the ability to provide leadership, advice and guidance regarding health and safety matters at camp/site level.
· Supervisory skills to develop and coordinate staff undertaking varied tasks, with the ability to develop service oriented teams and manage external contractors.
· Sound interpersonal and written communication skills.
Rio Tinto’s Exploration group seeks to create value for the business by discovering or acquiring new mineral resources. Organized into four regional teams (Americas, Australasia, Africa-Europe and Eurasia), the Exploration group provides both a global reach and a local presence across a range of commodities including bauxite, copper, iron ore, nickel and uranium.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore, and uranium: our materials make up the world around us. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 9th May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rio Tinto Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!