Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust (ZHECT) is an indigenous Zambian Non-Governmental, not for profit Organisation (NGO), registered under the laws of Zambia and dedicated to providing high quality health services, social behaviour change interventions, research and capacity building for the improvement of the health status and general wellness of people in Zambia. ZHECT has accumulated a wealth of experience in providing Sexual Reproductive Health and HIV prevention and mitigation services to organisations and communities mainly in Zambia but also within Southern and East African Communities. ZHECT is therefore focused on HIV/AIDS/STI/Unplanned Pregnancy/Gender Based Violence prevention, provision of Sexual Reproductive Health services, and Social and Economic Empowerment among vulnerable and hard to reach communities.
ZHECT is applying for funding to implement a 5 year project to improve HIV prevention, care and treatment outcomes among the communities in Zambia and would like to invite applicants for the positions listed below. These positions will only apply once funding is secured.
POSITION: DIRECTOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
The Director of Finance & Administration will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management and contractual performance, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting. S/he will establish and maintain sound financial management practices and ensure the project’s compliance with ZHECT and USAID policies, rules and regulations.
- Will provide overall financial and administrative coordination and support to ensure an effective and efficient operating platform for the project.
- Will ensure compliance of financial systems with ZHECT policies and procedures, USAID rules and regulations, award requirements, and Government of Zambia laws and regulations
- Will develop program budgets with teams and monitors budget pipelines;
- Will provide timely and accurate financial reports to ZHECT and USAID as required;
- Will review and approve recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to senior management team;
- Will manage internal and external financial audits of the program;
- Will ensure continual review of internal and strategic controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation
- Will provides technical assistance, as needed, to local partners on financial compliance and reporting to ensure sound financial management and operations;
- Will ensure that sub-contracts, sub-grants and local consultancy documents and procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner and comply with ZHECT and USAID policies and regulations.
Qualifications and key competencies
- MBA, full ACCA/ CIMA/ ZICA
- Must be a member of ZICA
- At least 10 years of experience in administrative and financial management of large complex projects of which at least eight years were in the field of international development including experience in management of USG funded projects Cooperative Agreements and Contracts including prime awards and sub-awards of similar size/scale;
- Track record in developing and managing large budgets;
- Knowledge of and compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Strong financial and operational management experience with proven management skills;
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in the English language;
- Experience building capacity of local organizations and implementing partners in financial management;
- Relevant computer software skills and familiarity with accounting software (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office).
How to Apply
Please email application, CV, and supporting academic qualifications to: [email protected] or send to The Human Resources Manager, Zambia Health Education and Communications Trust, Plot No. 1551, Church Road, Fair View area, Post Net no. 221, P/B E835, Lusaka – Clearly indicate the position applied for. Closing Date: 5th February, 2020.
Only applicants, who meet the requirements of the listed vacancies will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!