Job Vacancy Opened at BroadReach Consulting, LLC for Application | How to Apply.
The BroadReach Consulting, LLC Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
BroadReach Consulting, LLC Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The BroadReach Consulting, LLC recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The BroadReach Consulting, LLC jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BroadReach Consulting, LLC Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and the Vantage platform.
Purpose of the position
The Assistant Project Accountant provides support to the Finance and Administration Director and Financial Specialist in the financial management and administration of the country office resources and its field offices by sharing in the responsibility of preparing all accounting and financial data and assisting with the day to day running of the accounts department.
Key Accountabilities (included but not limited to)
- Financial Accounting, Reporting and Control
- Cash and Bank Management
- Accounts payable
- Fixed Asset Management
- ZICA Licentiate Level or
- ACCA Level 2 or CIMA Level 2 required or
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounts
- 3 years’ professional experience in a private or public sector or non-governmental organization setting in financial administration
- Experienced in the application of accounting packages like Sun Systems, Pastel, Accpac.
- Understanding of the Zambian NGO environment preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to design control measures and checks in accounting and financial processing activities to mitigate risks of errors, omissions and fraud.
- Ability to advise managers and decision makers on financial processes, control measures, budgets and financial performance.
- Ability to check financial entries in multiple systems to ensure that transactions and records are kept in sync and that they have been recorded appropriately.
- Ability to catalogue and maintain registers that include the physical assets of the Organisation (movable and immovable) including its purchase information, asset numbers and valuations.
- Ability to plan a budget and manage income and expenditure, through responsible implementation of policies, practices and decisions.
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles and the ability to classify, measure and record transactions using the financial systems of the organisation
- Ability to build, analyse and interpret numerical and non-numerical data to determine potential risk exposure and statistical inferences to inform business
- Advanced proficiency in Microso? O?ice, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Donor regulations and procedures as they apply to daily work requirements
- Operational knowledge of BR approach and processes
- Operational knowledge of BR products
Role (foundational knowledge)
- Knowledge of accounting principles as they relate to a Grant/Government funded program
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to build professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to react quickly to ad-hoc requests while managing an existing workload
Changing knowledge requirements
- Knowledge of relevant legislation impacting the organisation and Donor environment.
Core Competencies include:
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Orientation
- Client Orientation
- Initiating Innovation
- Controls Quality & Standards
- Planning and Organising
Reports to Finance and Administration Director
Context of this role Program/field office role supporting the Finance and Administration Manager with travel to the regions. Valid driver’s license and own car with flexibility to travel is required.
Internal Stakeholders Snr Management, Operations Division, Finance, Legal, Staff
External Stakeholders Partners and Vendors
Reporting into this role None
Description focus for SST Level
SST Level – Service
Outputs are – broad goals are clearly defined
– 80% of the work is routine, 20% is not
Information is – Concrete and theoretical
– Draws on specialised knowledge
– Use discretion and informed judgement to evaluate options within broad theoretical guidelines
Time frames – 3 months to 1 year for the most complex task
- Works under broad guidance & evaluation
- Might have responsibility for the results of others
- Co-ordinates more than one task at a time
- Uses informed judgement to evaluate options Communicates across department
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, REPORTING AND CONTROL
- Prepare and capture financial entries into Sun system as assigned
- Upload transactions on the cash report
- Prepare journal vouchers,
Prepare sta advances and reconciliations thereof, outstanding advances are followed up
- Check all payment vouchers and ensure that they have been properly entered into the books and are consistent with the financial rules and guidelines.
- Apply GAAPs and any prevalent BroadReach standards in reporting financial data
- Consolidate and submit all statutory returns to appropriate authorities
- Complete financial documents and file on a daily basis
- Ensure that archives are in use including systematic electronic and hard copy filing of financial data.
1.1 Sta advances are paid and reconciled
1.2 Statutory returns are submitted timely and are accurate
1.3 All records are filed daily
2. CASH AND BANK MANAGEMENT
- Support the Finance Manager in monitoring the bank balance to maintain proper cash balances
- Notify Finance Manager of any potential overruns
- Initiate follow ups with the bank on any anomalies in BroadReach bank accounts and account for any remedial action
- Verify Petty cash journals for uploading in petty cash register e.g Account codes, Program Ids, Narrations and Approvals
- Supervise timely replenishment of petty cash
- Upload petty cash register in cash report
- Prepare cash count and petty cash reconciliation in the cash report
2.1 Petty cash is reconciled and up to date
2.2 Cash counts are conducted and anomalies reported
2.3 Journals are accurate
2.4 Adequate cash balances to support the project
3. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
3.1 Accounts payable is reconciled before payments made
3.2 Electronic bank payments are made timely and accurately
3.3 Accounts payable queries with vendors are resolved timely
3.4 Vendor files are accurately maintained
3.5 Supporting documents for all transactions are available
4. FIXED ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Review fixed assets purchase requests
- Review fixed assets dispositions in the system
- Review fixed asset sub-ledger vs. general ledger reconciliations and prepare fixed assets roll-forward
- Perform various fixed assets analyses (depreciation reasonableness, fluctuation and budget analyses)
- Provide audit (internal/external) support (i.e. pull relevant fixed asset support for walkthroughs and testing as well as address various inquiries)
4.1 Register updated with details of asset acquired
4.2 Assets recoded in significant component elements
4.3 Reliable Accounting records are reliable
4.4 Company assets are managed and maintained
Job Skills Required
No skills found.
JOB COMPETENCIES REQUIRED MINIMUM RATING
Business Effectiveness – Controls Quality & Standards N/A
Business Effectiveness – Initiating Innovation N/A
Cognitive Ability – Analytical Thinking N/A
Cognitive Ability – Judgement N/A
Interpersonal Effectiveness – Client Orientation N/A
Interpersonal Effectiveness – Communication N/A
Interpersonal Effectiveness – Empathy N/A
Interpersonal Effectiveness – Teamwork N/A
Leading & Managing – Planning and Organising N/A
Personal Effectiveness – Accountability N/A
Personal Effectiveness – Adaptability N/A
Personal Effectiveness – Results Orientation N/A
Method of Application
Please send your Cover Letter with your updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]. The Closing date is Monday 25th May 2020 at 17:00 PM.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BroadReach Consulting, LLC Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!