Job Vacancy Opened at ZSIC Life Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The ZSIC Life Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
ZSIC Life Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The ZSIC Life Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The ZSIC Life Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of ZSIC Life Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
ZSIC Life Limited is a member of the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) and was incorporated on 23rd April 2008. Prior to this the Company traded as a Division under the then Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited which was established in 1968.
The Company was established with a core mandate to provide various categories of long term insurance services, pension fund administration and pension fund Management services.
The Company now seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions in our Individual Business and Branch Operations department as:
EXECUTIVE FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Successful candidates will be stationed in:
Lusaka – Four (04)
Ndola – Two (02)
Kitwe – Two (02)
REPORTS TO: Area Manager
To procure new business and render service to our up-market customers.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES
- Create a database of Prospects.
- To canvas and procure new business from up market.
- Prepare and submit activity reports at intervals as specified by the Supervisor.
- Establish good relations between the Company and its customers.
- Capture new business onto the Life administration system.
- Provide after sale service to the customers.
- Good report writing, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with computers.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and resourceful with excellent intellectual prowess.
- The ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- The ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines.
- A confident and mature approach.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade twelve (12) Certificate.
- Diploma in Marketing a MUST.
- Diploma in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (02) years post qualifying experience.
Commission plus attractive incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their
application letters accompanied by curriculum vitae, certified copies
of educational and professional certificates including details of three
All applications should be clearly marked “Executive Financial Advisors” and must be delivered at or before 17:00 hours on 10th February 2020 addressed to:
Head Production and Branch Operations,
ZSIC Life Limited,
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ZSIC Life Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!