Job Vacancy Opened at The Institute of Director of Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Institute of Director of Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
The Institute of Director of Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Institute of Director of Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Institute of Director of Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of The Institute of Director of Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Institute of Directors of Zambia is a leading premier executive development and networking platform in Zambia. Our core mandate is to develop capacity through ethical leadership training program and enhance Corporate Governance in both the private and public sectors of the Nation. The Institute of Directors of Zambia is now seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-starter and experienced person to fill the vacancy of Assistant to the Executive Director to be based at its Secretariat in Lusaka.
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
This is a key position in the Institute, with a broad portfolio of both operational services and a wide range of corporate support functions.
REPORTING TO: THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
PURPOSE OF THE POST:
– To provide comprehensive secretarial, administrative service and technical support to the Executive Director in the performance of his day-to-day operational and long-term strategic activities.
– To provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to the Executive Director across the range of his executive tasks.
– To manage the Executive Director’s workload, assist him in his tasks and act as a gatekeeper to the Executive Director.
The position holder will be responsible for the following:
1. Accurate and effective planning. Utilize daily planner as well as Outlook to schedule client’s meetings, and to organize and manage the Executive Director’s diary.
2. Type letters and other documents as required to ensure timely communication of information that is critical in the delivery.
3. Provide administrative support in the preparation of annual reports to ensure the reports are delivered in a timely manner.
4. Attend to visitors to the functional Head’s office in a polite manner and with consideration to office privacy and security, in order to pass the right image of IoDZ to the public, and to protect the information in the office for unauthorized persons.
5. To assist and support the Executive Director in the performance of his duties such as the preparations of training proposals and bids.
6. Screen requests for meetings with the Functional head to ensure only meetings that are of concern to the office are attended to in order for Functional head to attend to priority matters of the office.
7. Book all meetings for the Functional head to support the effectiveness of the director in the delivery of the duty and in the management of time.
8. Maintain the Executive Director’s calendar and schedule of appointments to ensure the appointments do not overlap.
9. To establish a workflow process by creating, organizing and maintaining accurate electronic and hard copy records filling systems and ensure that compliance with Statutory Regulations is achieved.
10. To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve optimum efficiency.
11. To handle highly sensitive and confidential information on Human Resource and Legal matters.
12. Synthesize and analyze business data and compile reports for the Executive Director.
13. Periodically Coordinate and facilitate the scheduling of high-level physical and/or virtual Board, Committees, and Management meetings, special events, etc.
14. To compile and prepare Board papers, circulate Reports, Minutes and Agendas for Board and Committee meetings and ensure that they circulated to individual Directors in good time for meetings.
15. To assist respond to stakeholders’ enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
16. To coordinate all senior management and Board Members’ travel arrangements.
17. To draft speeches, talking points, briefings, articles and project proposals as directed by the Executive Director from time to time.
18. To personally represent the Executive Director whenever called upon to do so, at sector networking events and other official functions.
19. Follow up on raised matters as directed by the Executive Director to ensure the matters are addressed in a timely manner.
20. Respond to enquires and correspondence both telephone and written directed to the Executive Director in a timely manner and with consideration to the IoDZ policies and procedures to ensure accurate information is received timeously.
• Honest and reliable with high moral strength.
• Innovative and proactive.
• High degree of attention to detail and integrity.
. • Must be detail orientated, self-motivated and highly organized.
• Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
• Must have a pleasant personality, fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Must be a good Communicator who possesses good presentation skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications. Knowledge and experience with Pastel, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation software.
The Institute of Directors of Zambia is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse work force.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidate must posses a Grade 12 Certificate with Credit or better inclusive Mathematics and English.
At least three (3) years practical experience in a similar position.
Undergraduate Degree, Diploma in Secretarial Studies or any other relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
The Executive Director
The Institute of Director of Zambia
3rd Floor, Godfrey House
Corner of Kabelenga/Longolongo Roads
P.O. Box 34025
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 16th March, 2022 at 17:00 hours.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Only candidates who meet the specifications indicated above will be acknowledged.
Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
THE ONE – STOP – SHOP – FOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the The Institute of Director of Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!