Job Vacancy Opened at Unicef for Application | How to Apply.
The Unicef Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Unicef Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Unicef recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Unicef jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Unicef Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, [insert tagline]
The UNICEF Programme of Cooperation with the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) is designed to address and mitigate the threat of poverty the country’s children face, while responding to the needs with interventions addressing the multiple causative factors.
To find out more about UNICEF’s work in Zambia, please visit https://www.unicef.org/zambia/.
How can you make a difference?
Under the direct supervision of the HIV/AIDS manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing technical support for planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of the HIV programme output focusing on reducing HIV transmission among adolescents.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to programme development and planning
- Programme implementation, monitoring and delivery of results
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, Public Health, Health Economics, Health Management or related discipline. Master’s degree is an asset
- Minimum of two years’ experience in youth and adolescent health programme planning and implementation, with a focus on sexual and reproductive health, adolescent participation, HIV programme, and communication for development
- Good understanding of Zambia’s health and HIV programme policy and strategic priorities for adolescents and young people.
- Experience in designing adolescents communication strategy using multiple platforms (Internet, Mobile Phone, Radio, TVs)
- Experience in supporting and coordinating project activities across a large organization and with multiple collaboration entities (Government, local organizations, donors)
- Ability to research, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26 May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Unicef Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!