Job Vacancy Opened at Plan International Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Plan International Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Plan International Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Plan International Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Plan International Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Plan International Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-governmental organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Child protection is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programs focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has programme areas in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including in Lusaka, where the Country Office is located.
Plan International Zambia seeks to recruit suitable, self-starters and experienced candidates for the following positions to be based in Kabwe, Central Province:
NUTRITION ASSISTANT- EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROGRAMME – Food Crisis X 1 – TEMPORAL POSITION-3 MONTHS
The key role of Nutrition Assistant is to support in the implementation on moderately malnourished children under five treated and cured/discharged and moderately malnourished pregnant and lactating women treated and cured/discharged. Conduct monitoring of nutrition project activities at Chisamba or Chibombo level including supervision of Community Growth Monitors as per the agreed project documents and work plan.
- Maintain/collect relevant data and support Nutrition Officer and Coordinator to produce monthly, quarterly, and final reports according to internal, external & donor schedules
- Monitor nutrition project activities in Chisamba or Chibombo including supervision of Community Growth Monitors as per the agreed project documents and work plan.
- Assesse effectiveness of TSFP program by SPHERE standard like cured rate, defaulter rate, death rate and non- responder rate in conjunction with HWs and HEW
- Ensure that all required information from MAM under five children and MAM with PLWs recorded properly and documented
- Ensure that all Plan International’s policies, (i.e) Safeguarding of Children and Young People and Code of Conduct are upheld.
- Ensure that severely and moderately malnourished children effectively referred from TSFP to OTP and vice versa and from SC to OTP and vice versa.
- The post holder is expected to establish effective communication and close working relationships with project nutrition team and work partners
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition or other related fields
- 2-3 years’ work experience in nutrition program implementation
- Case definition and care, TSFP management, data collection and compilation, working with counterpart for lasting intervention, training of health volunteers, etc.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and local dialect
Method of Application
To apply, kindly send through your application letter and CV, clearly stating the job title of interest to [email protected] or drop off applications at the Plan International Zambia – Kabwe office, opposite Immigration Offices addressed to the address below:
The Programme Area Manager
Plan International Zambia
Central Programme Area
Plot No. 196
P.O. Box 81494
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 06th March, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
Plan International provides equal employment opportunities to qualified and experienced women and men. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plan International Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!