Job Vacancy Opened at United Nations Population Fund for Application | How to Apply.
The United Nations Population Fund Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
United Nations Population Fund Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The United Nations Population Fund recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The United Nations Population Fund jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of United Nations Population Fund Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The position of Programme Coordinator of the DFID- funded Programme on Family Planning/ASRH is located in the UNFPA Country Office, Lusaka, Zambia.
You will provide strategic leadership for the formulation, delivery and coordination of the FP/ASRH programme at national and subnational levels, as well as enhance synergies with other related programmes towards improving Family Planning and ASRH outcomes in Central and Western Provinces of Zambia.
You will report directly to the Deputy Representative and work in close collaboration with the Country Office Management team, and programme and operations staff.
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s new strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
Qualifications and Experience
Advanced university degree in Public Health, Development studies, Management, Sociology, Demography or related discipline.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in development programmes, of which 4 years at the international level;
- Work experience from developing countries’ context;
- Experience in strategic planning, strong track record of technical leadership, and proven ability to produce demonstrable results;
- Technical as well as programming experience in Family Planning and/or Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health;
- Experience in leading/managing knowledge product development and dissemination;
- Project management experience including results based management and human rights based programming is essential
- Strong track record of leadership and management, and proven ability to produce demonstrable results;
- Ability to build and motivate / lead cross-cutting teams to produce client-oriented results;
- Experience working in collaboration with government, development partners, and civil society organizations
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in English is essential.
Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the United Nations Population Fund Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!