Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia Airports Corporation Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia Airports Corporation Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia Airports Corporation Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia Airports Corporation Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia Airports Corporation Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable Aviation Organization with a mission to provide World Class Airport and Air Navigation Services at ourfour major International airports; namely Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone and Mfuwe International Airports.
POSITION: ANALYST – INVESTMENTAND COMMERCIAL RESEARCH (1)
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
Summary of duties and responsibilities
Provide Investments and Commercial Research services, in line with the relevant legislation, policies, strategies, processes, procedures and required standards , and in alignment with the overall ZACL strategy.
Key Performance Areas
- • Provide support to Investment, Business Development and Research unit’s policy, operational planning and strategy alignment processes;
- • Manage and monitor the implementation of Commercial Research unit’s operations and activities;
- • Assist in the implementation of process optimisation and enhancement activities;
- • Stakeholder Managementand Reporting.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ level credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Must be a member of any relevant professional body such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Chartered Financial Analyst, Chartered Institute of management Accounting, Economics Association of Zambia
- Certification in relevant research data packages will be an added advantage.
The salary and benefits shall be commensurate to the position.
Method of Application
Applications with detailed CVs and copies of certificates indicating day time telephone/fax numbers, names and contact addresses of three traceable referees, should be submitted to the undersigned by Monday, 20th April 2020.
N.B Kindly Indicate the position you have applied for on the envelope
The Director Human Resources
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
PO Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short listed candidates shall be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia Airports Corporation Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!