Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia Centre for Communications Programme for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia Centre for Communications Programme Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia Centre for Communications Programme Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia Centre for Communications Programme recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia Centre for Communications Programme jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia Centre for Communications Programme Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambia Centre for Communications Programme (ZCCP) is a not-for-profit, locally based multi-media communications organization, which uses the power of the mass media (radio, TV and print) and social mobilisation to reach the Zambian population on social and behaviour change. ZCCP uses a rigorous formative research process to generate appropriate edutainment content relevant to health and development priorities in Zambia.
ZCCP is implementing the USAID Stop Gender Based Violence (GBV) project which is aimed at strengthening the environment for target population (girls and women, boys and men, and members of key/priority populations) including people living with disabilities , to live lives free of GBV and enjoy healthy-supportive, gender-equitable relationships.
ZCCP is looking to recruit for the following position:
Job Title: Communication Coordinator – (1)
Station: National Office (Lusaka)
Reporting lines: Deputy Chief of Party
The Communication Coordinator plays a significant role in delivering high-quality, high-impact communications for the USAID Stop GBV Project in line with our strategy and tailored to our key target audiences. Reporting to the Deputy Chief of Party, the Communication Coordinator will have primary responsibility for managing and executing the communications strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on implementing the communications strategy, including the translation of large strategic goals into actionable, measurable work-plans.
- Ensure compliance with all contract requirements (including branding and marking).
- Proactively seek out interesting stories from programs initiating and accompanying field visits to collect high quality photos and possibly audio video material suitable for use.
- Develop communication materials and products to support project activities including the development of project briefs and fact sheets.
- Create media contents which include brochures, articles and blog posts related to USAID Stop GBV project and regularly update ZCCP website and its social media.
- Lead the development and implementation of a communication and visibility plan in line with internal and donor guidelines.
- Lead the high quality and timely writing and submission of donor and internal reports in collaboration with the relevant project teams.
- Coordinate all media programs (print, TV, radio, web etc) of the organization.
- Lead on drafting and editing articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials for both web-based and traditional media, as appropriate.
- Identify gaps and provide capacity building training to project staff on quality reporting and communication.
- Develop, maintain and manage relations with external audiences, media as well as non-media to convey required message.
Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Full grade twelve certificate.
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
- Minimum of five years practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media.
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and editing skills.
- Strong/advanced computer skills.
- Experience of working on a gender or USAID funded program is an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 50% of the time.
ZCCP is committed to the protection of children and adult project beneficiaries from all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including signing of the Child Protection Policy.
Method of Application
If interested in the advertised position, visit our website www.zccpkwatu.org, go to our work then download and complete our ZCCP Application form and send it with your CV to [email protected].
Note: Only the CV and ZCCP Application form should be sent. Closing date is 20th April, 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia Centre for Communications Programme Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!