Job Vacancy Opened at ZSIC General Insurance for Application | How to Apply.
The ZSIC General Insurance Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
ZSIC General Insurance Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The ZSIC General Insurance recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The ZSIC General Insurance jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of ZSIC General Insurance Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
ZSIC General Insurance exists to optimise the provision of customer oriented insurance services guided by good corporate governance principles and best practice. An equal opportunity employer and a member of IDC Group of Companies, ZSIC General Insurance seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill up the following position:
Risk and Compliance Manager
Reporting to the Assistant Director Enterprise Risk, the Risk and Compliance Manager will provide efficient, effective and timely risk, technical and compliance services to the Company in order to enable Management to take informed decisions for the growth and profitability of the Company.
The employee shall be specifically responsible for, inter alia, the following:
- To facilitate the implementation of the Company’s Risk Management Framework
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating and reporting all operational risk exposures
- Monitoring implementation of action plans to address operational risks
- Analysing and reviewing of insurance policy documents/contracts and various underwriting manuals to ensure consistency with company objectives.
- Analysing and reviewing of underwriting, reinsurance and claims procedure manuals.
- Consolidation and analysis of periodic production performance reports
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with direct clients, brokers & Agents to ensure adherence to PIA regulations & intermediary agreements
- Sustaining a compliance culture & awareness in the Company;
- Developing the Compliance Risk Management Plan;
- Participating and where appropricte leading in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans, operational policies & procedures for the Company;
- Maintaining a working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice and ensuring these are adhered to by advising Management on compliance laws, regulations, rules and standards;
- Ensuring that appropriate periodic business performance information is available to report on performance against business objectives and financial targets;
- Liaising with ICT department to make effective use of IT to set up data collection systems relating to policy;
- Establishing a well-documented risk based compliance program outlining the planned activities and how these will enhance performance;
- Identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the Company’ s business objectives and activities
- Ensure optimum implementation of audit findings and recommendations;
- Preparing periodic reports on compliance to applicable laws, regulations and internal policies: and
- Prepare quarterly reports on significant risk exposures.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- AACA/ClMA/Accounting Degree or any other relevant University
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Risk Management or Compliance Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical
- Team player
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Manager – Human Capital, ZSIC General Insurance, Premium House, Independence Avenue, P. O. Box 30894, Lusaka, Zambia not later than Friday, 26th June 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ZSIC General Insurance Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!