Children International Zambia Job Vacancies for Warehouse Clerk Position & How to Apply.
The Children International Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Children International Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Children International Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Children International Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Children International Zambia Job Positions 2019
Location: Lusaka (George Service Area Center)
Apply By: 23rd August 2019
Reporting to Operations and Purchasing Manager, The warehouse Clerk is directly responsible for the activities relating to the proper verification, receipt and accounting for the disbursement made out of the warehouse for Children International Zambia in a proactive and efficient manner at our George Service Area Centre (GSAC). Your duties & responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Receive, inspect, accept or reject stock including product donations
- Ensure that rejects are replaced by acceptable goods.
- Ensure that all stock is stored effectively and efficiently.
- Issue stock as per CI Standards and procedures.
- Be able to account for the stock at all times.
- Perform stock reconciliations.
- Advise on stock levels as well as re-order to replenish stocks.
- Ensure documentation of all transactions on computer and other relevant files.
- Seek authorization for movement of all Goods in the Warehouse.
- Promote CI purchasing and stores policies through the development of integrity circles.
- Receive instructions and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Diploma or higher in Purchasing and Supply or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Inventory and Warehouse management
- Member of CIPS/ZIPS and valid practicing license
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent organization skills and ability to delegate;
- Computer Literate;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply For Children International Zambia Job Vacancies
Zambian Nationals who meet requirements for this position and are resident in Zambia are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants may be subjected to any of the following: a Security and / or Police Clearance Check; Qualifications and Reference Checks.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Children International Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.