Kiwe Farms Job Vacancies for Kiwe Farms Poultry & Birds Supervisor Position & How to Apply.
The Kiwe Farms Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Kiwe Farms Recruitment 2019
The Kiwe Farms Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Kiwe Farms recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kiwe Farms Job Positions 2019
Position: Kiwe Farms Poultry & Birds Supervisor
Location: Kiwe Farms, 8Km from Kapete Turn Off, Off Great East Road, Chongwe
Starting annual salary: K25,000 – K30,000 depending on experience. Salary will be reviewed after 6 months of service
The applicant must be trained and experienced in Poultry farming and management, including different breeds of chickens, ducks, geese, guinea fowl and other birds.
The position is based at the farm therefore the applicant must be able to relocate to the farm. Accommodation will be provided at the farm and settlement allowance will be available for initial basics.
This position offers the potential to grow with Kiwe Farms therefore it is for someone who is eager to grow with a young and developing farm.
The position reports directly to the Kiwe Farms Senior Management.
- Running all poultry operations including supervising Poultry Assistants.
- Setting-up of poultry houses to house different chicks of different breeds.
- Identifying when poultry birds need medical attention and the intervention needed.
- Developing ideas on commercialisation and improvements of poultry farming.
- Being central to developing a recipe/mix of feed for the different breeds of poultry.
- Running egg incubation machine and hatching processes.
- Maintaining good records of stocks, birds, feed, utensils and other poultry house assets and provisions.
- Provide feedback to Senior Management on a weekly basis and provide a written stock and operations report once every 2 weeks.
Applicant’s Personal Skills:
- Qualifications required include Diploma in animal Husbandry with Poultry Farming & Management or specifically Poultry Farming & Management and Grade 12 Certificate
- Should be able to work long hours with minimum supervision in a challenging setup.
- Must be organised and able to be accountable for everything to do with poultry management.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Must be sociable with very good people management skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively provide effective, respectful and constructive feedback to those under your supervision.
- Must be self-motivated with good initiative and knowledgeable enough to sensibly run operations without day to day instructions.
- Take initiative and embrace leadership role; set a good example: pace, tone, politeness, people person
- It is imperative that you are honest, trustworthy, reliable. We take this very seriously.
Closing date for this position is 20th September 2019. Interviews will be held in Lusaka the following week (week commencing 23rd September 2019) as we are looking to have the position filled by 1st October 2019.
How to Apply For Kiwe Farms Job Vacancies
Interested Applicants should send application, certifications and credentials (copies of the front and back of their NRC) to:
Kiwe Farms Management
Email: [email protected]
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT TRAINING QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ARE ABLE TO RELOCATE.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kiwe Farms Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.