Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Vacancies for Data Entry Clerk Position & How to Apply.
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Recruitment 2019
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Positions 2019
The Centre for International Health, Education, and Biosecurity (CIHEB) of the University Maryland Baltimore (UMB), together with the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ), are implementing a Community Impact to Reach Key & Underserved Individuals for Treatment & Support (CIRKUITS) grant. The CIRKUITS project will partner with the Government of the Republic of Zambia and community based civil society to implement community-based combination HIV prevention interventions, ensure all people living with HIV (PLHIV) know their status, HIV positive people are connected to treatment and achieve viral suppression so that Zambia achieves HIV epidemic control.
The project will target priority and key populations and candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
The Data Entry Clerk will report to the District Data Associate. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the district with data collection, analysis and reporting for all supported facilities.
- Work closely with the Community Liaisons Officers to collect weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as required
- Actively participate in adhoc data collection e.g. Pre-Art Mopping Up, Rapid facility realignment
- Have a clear understanding of all M&E data collection tools and the HMIS
- Support the facility in conducting data review meeting quarterly
- Ensure timely collection of all reports and Transport database(TDB) backups
- Ensure safekeeping, proper organization, filing and tracking of data at all the facilities
- Mentor Community Health Workers (CHW’s) on data collection and entry procedures and common data errors/problems within the clinic and at other sites as requested
- Conduct data quality audits and support the district in timely reporting of data
- Develop and perform weekly quality control measures; identify problems and provide feedback to CHW
- Respond to/resolve all questions/problems from technical staff, CHW’s and facility health staff and communicate any pertinent issues to Superiors
- Conduct data quality activities and prepare reports on data quality
- Maintain an accurate and current inventory of all data equipment and supplies
- Basic troubleshooting of SmartCare lite, data synchronization
- Mentor CHWs in utilization of SmartCare lite and maintenance of tablets
- Conversant with the District Health information System (DHIS2) and able to extract data, analyze and reports in DHIS2
- Respond to verifications of collected data and provide feedback accordingly
- Monitoring backlog within the facilities and carrying out necessary action to clear such backlog if need be
- Conduct and participate in data quality audits
- Acting as liaison between the hub M&E unit and the health facility
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Information Management/Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Access, excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Minimum 2 years experience in data management
- Experience working in a health setting involving HIV Prevention and treatment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
How to Apply For Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.