Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Vacancies for Nurse Clinical Educator Position & How to Apply.
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Recruitment 2019
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Positions 2019
The Centre for International Health, Education, and Biosecurity (CIHEB) of the University Maryland Baltimore (UMB), together with the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ), are implementing a Community Impact to Reach Key & Underserved Individuals for Treatment & Support (CIRKUITS) grant. The CIRKUITS project will partner with the Government of the Republic of Zambia and community based civil society to implement community-based combination HIV prevention interventions, ensure all people living with HIV (PLHIV) know their status, are connected to treatment and achieve viral suppression so that Zambia achieves HIV epidemic control. The project will target priority and key populations.
University of Maryland is now hiring for the position of Nurse Clinical Educator.
The Nurse Clinical Educator will report to the Provincial Clinical Lead. He/She will support the project in the planning, coordination and implementation of community based HIV testing, linkage to treatment and prevention services aimed at improving access to HIV services among adolescents, men, pregnant and breast feeding women
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide mentorship to the Community Liaison Officers (CLO) and Community health Workers (CHW) in HIV Testing Services
- Provide training and mentorship to facility staff, community liaison officers and CHWs in the use of HIV testing data collecting tool
- Support the Technical leads Advisors to improve up take of HIV Testing services among adolescents, men, pregnant and breasting women
- Provide input in the formulation of the work plans at hub level and monthly activity calendar to ensure the goal and objectives of the project are achieved
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Education and Community development to reach to adolescents in and out of schools with priority prevention messages
- Conduct community mobilization and sensitization to the community gate keepers to improve uptake of HIV Testing Services
- Conduct MoH approved trainings; Psychosocial HIV Counseling and testing, sexual reproductive health services, adherence counseling, adolescent health and peer education
- Work with the District Health Office and other technical partners to introduce, complete and use quality assurance and improvement (QA/QI) information for improved performance and continue to mentor point of service staff in the application of this information
- Represent the organization at Provincial and District HIV coordination meetings
- Willing to attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Registered Nurse/ Mid-wife, Enrolled Mid-wife, HIV Nurse Prescriber (HNP)
- Registered with General Nursing Council of Zambia
- Valid General Nursing Council practicing License
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in community HIV/PMTCT programs
- Ability to provide written communication (adjusted to various levels of comprehension) – must be computer literate
- Familiarity in adult learning principles/techniques and demonstrated ability to design and facilitate learning opportunities for adults
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
How to Apply For Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.