National Health Insurance Management Authority Job Vacancies for Legal Counsel & Company Secretary Position & How to Apply.
The National Health Insurance Management Authority Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
National Health Insurance Management Authority Recruitment 2019
The National Health Insurance Management Authority Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that National Health Insurance Management Authority recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of National Health Insurance Management Authority Job Positions 2019
The National Health Insurance Management Authority (NHIMA) is a body corporate established under the National Health Insurance Act No 2 of 2018. The Act’s primary mandate is to provide for sound financing for the national health system in order to provide universal access to quality insured health services to all Zambians.
In fulfilling this mandate, the Authority now requires the services of;
Role: Legal Counsel & Company Secretary (01)
The role will provide legal and secretarial services, advice and professional guidance to the Authority in order that the Authority activities and transactions are conducted in accordance with the National Health Insurance Act No. 2 of 2018, National Constitution and any other accompanying regulation.
The primary responsibilities ofthe role will be;
- To advise the Authority on legal matters in order to adhere to the Governing Laws;
- To represent the Authority in litigation in order to safeguard the interests of the Authority;
- To provide legal opinion on all agreements and contracts in order to ensure adherence to contractual obligations;
- To coordinate with Attorney General’s Office on legal matters;
- To recommend amendments to the National Health Insurance regulations as may be required;
- To prepare and file legal documents;
- To interpret laws, rulings, and regulations and advise the Authority on how to proceed;
- To provide secretarial services to the Board in order to facilitate the conduct of board business;
- To provide custody of the Authority Seal and manage its use; and
- To perform any other duties lawfully assigned by the supervisor
- Grade twelve (12) School certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better including Mathematics and English Language;
- Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognised institution;
Suitable candidates should apply enclosing the following:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with 3 traceable referees;
- Copies of academic and professional qualifications;
- and National Registration Card.
How to Apply For National Health Insurance Management Authority Job Vacancies
Applications should be addressed to;
The Director-General, National Health Insurance Management Authority, P.O. Box. 31772,Lusaka.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 30th August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Clearly write the position you are applying for on the envelope.
NHIMA is an equal opportunity employer
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the National Health Insurance Management Authority Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.