SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies for Finance Officer Position & How to Apply.
The SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SEND A COW ZAMBIA Recruitment 2019
The SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SEND A COW ZAMBIA recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Positions 2019
Salary negotiated depending on experience
40 hours per week
2 years Fixed Term Contract
Founded by Christian farmers in the United Kingdom (UK), Send a Cow is an international Non-Governmental development organization with a difference. It works hand in hand with some of Africa’s poorest communities. It provides a proven package of ongoing support and practical training on Gender and social inclusion, sustainable organic agriculture, and Enterprise development, to ensure some of Africa’s most marginalized people have the confidence, knowledge and skills to help themselves out of poverty and hunger.
- Review of accounting documentation to ensure completeness and compliance with Send a Cow (SAC) policies.
- Payments processing and ensuring that all the voucher documents are fully supported, correct, relevant and complete.
- Timely follow up of the activity funds advances taken by staff &ensure advance justification documentation are correct, and complete with correct account codes
- Posting of financial vouchers data accurately into the accounting system or cashbook regularly in line with the finance manual.
- Participate in the monthly/quarterly reporting to the management and donors as per the stated timelines & generation of project spending reports highlighting any variances to the budget.
- Ensure proper filing system for finance voucher documents.
- Provide administrative support to the Petauke district project team to ensure smooth running of the office operations.
- Processing of all project purchase requests, source for quotes where applicable, analysis of the quotes & follow up with the suppliers for deliveries as per the specifications to ensure SACZ gets the value for money through a fair process.
- Liaise with the appropriate department to ensure delivery of requested items is in accordance to the specifications.
- Maintenance of procurement files and transactions as outlined in the SACZ procurement policy; ensure all documents are in the files and match with the soft copy filing.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure that payments to vendors are made on-time and without any unnecessary strain on the financial systems of Send a Cow.
- Maintain an up to date vendor database including management of preferred supplier contracts
- Provide technical support to the program team when called upon to do so.
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as required
- Enforce proper use of procurement ceilings and approval procedures
To apply please complete the forms below (CVs will not be considered). Downloadable documents:
- Application Form
- Guidance on Three Key Achievements
- Job Description
How to Apply For SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies
Please send your completed application form and three key achievements to [email protected] by 30th August 2019.
Candidates must be available for interview week commencing 9th September 2019 for an interview in Lusaka.
At Send a Cow we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our work. We expect all of our employees and volunteers to sign up to our Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy.
To apply, please follow the link below www.sendacow.org/careers.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SEND A COW ZAMBIA Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.