National Road Fund Agency Job Vacancies for Driver/Mechanic Position & How to Apply.
The National Road Fund Agency Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
National Road Fund Agency Recruitment 2019
The National Road Fund Agency Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that National Road Fund Agency recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of National Road Fund Agency Job Positions 2019
The National Road Fund Agency (NRFA) is a Body Corporate established under the National Road Fund Act No. 13 of 2002 of the Laws of Zambia. The core function of NRFA is to manage and administer the Road Fund in Zambia and is the Lead TollsAgent for the Road Development Agency.
The Agency is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active and experienced Zambians to fill the positions of Driver/Mechanic under Corporate Services Department to be based at various Toll Stations.
To drive motor vehicles on official business in order to facilitate mobility of officers, materials and equipment.
Qualifications and attributes
- Full Form V or Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in Auto Mechanics
- Valid SADC Class Cl Driver’s License
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience
- Must possess sober habits
- Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity, honesty and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic reporting skills
How to Apply For National Road Fund Agency Job Vacancies
Interested Zambian Citizens should send their letters of application with copies of academic and professional qualifications, and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees to the address below by 1 September, 2019.
The Director/ CEO
National Road Fund Agency
Plot No. 33 Fairley Road
P.O. Box 50695
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the National Road Fund Agency Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.