SunnyMoney Zambia Job Vacancies for Recycling Assistant/Driver Position & How to Apply.
The SunnyMoney Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SunnyMoney Zambia Recruitment 2019
The SunnyMoney Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SunnyMoney Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SunnyMoney Zambia Job Positions 2019
This is a unique opportunity to work with an innovative and ambitious organization which plans to sell solar lights at scale across Zambia, bringing electricity through solar to rural households and reducing reliance on candles and fuels such as kerosene.
SunnyMoney is a social enterprise, wholly owned by SolarAid, an innovative, fast-growing organization working in Malawi and Zambia which focuses on business based solutions to poverty. Our goal is to eradicate the kerosene lamp in Africa by the end of the decade. For all countries this means a substantial scaling up of operations. We believe our goal is achievable by creating a genuine solar lighting market by ensuring anyone can gain access to clean, safe reliable and affordable energy. We have begun to reach this goal by selling over 2 million lights across Africa and over 250,000 in Zambia.
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated and safe Driver/Project Assistant with a clean driving record and have the ability to work as a team player and be led by the Agent Coordinator. The successful applicant will be interested in learning about solar energy and the SunnyMoney operations. They will be creative, adaptive and able to be in the field for 6 weeks at a time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Clean, valid driver’s licence with at least 3 years experience with the ability to drive automatic and manual
- Technical training is an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent spoken Tonga
- Organized, hardworking and flexible
- Field work experience with the willingness to spend up to 6 weeks in the field
- Effective time management and planning
- Good IT skills (Excel and Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for SunnyMoney’s social goal and the work it does
Job Description and Duties
Sales and Marketing
- Support Project Coordinator in helping to maintain contact with our repair shops
- Assist in securing training locations and help to facilitate as need by the PC
- Support the PC with logging and handling faults and repairs
- Do peer training and education as needed
- Assist in the planning and delivery of trainings on how to repair lights and refurbish them
- Assist with light repairs and refurbishment
- Help with meetings, exhibitions, sale days, and deliveries
- To work with the Project Coordinator to drive in the field in a safe and responsible manner at all times and to follow the Driver Policy
- Be aware of schedule and communicate with Project Coordinator to ensure timely meetings and arrivals
- Vehicle management: Maintenance, compliance, operational issues; make sure that vehicle is fit for field use, the interior is well maintainer and clean, making sure the Business Support Coordinator is aware of any vehicle issues
- Follow up phone calls with customers as required by Project Coordinator and use the contact spreadsheet
- Assist with daily stock counts as well as moving and lifting stock as needed
- Trip preparation: including stock, vehicle sign in-out forms and the appropriate check lists
- Adhering to driver policy at all times
- Paperwork surrounding faults and replacements
- Perform any other related duty as required
How to Apply For SunnyMoney Zambia Job Vacancies
To apply for this position, please verify that you have all of the qualifications and skills before sending in your CV. Please highlight your previous experience working as a driver and any other duties performed. Please ensure that you cover letter is no more than 1 page and your CV is no more than 2 pages in length and that you only send it through one time to [email protected]
Only short-listed people will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SunnyMoney Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.