Oxfam Job Vacancies for Project Manager-Tukula Position & How to Apply.
The Oxfam Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Oxfam Jobs Vacancies 2019
The Oxfam Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Oxfam recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Oxfam Job Positions 2019
We are looking for a Project Manager to do the following:
- Lead the development of the Business plan for a farmer owned special purpose vehicle that will perform the role of an aggregator and act as a point of contact between participating smallholder farmers and different market actors. The business plan will determine the future operations of the Special purpose vehicle and as well as its governance and management.
- Assess market potentials for given agricultural crops/products as well as determining their commercial viability. This will include undertaking cost-benefit analysis for the special purpose vehicle and determining best legal format for the initial business plan.
- Conduct test cases on identified business opportunities for the special purpose vehicle to model business ventures from which successful ones will be adapted for large scale operations.
- Map out and formalize engagement with different actors essential to the business model of the special purpose vehicle. This will include but not limited to government ministries, statutory bodies, financial institutions and strategic firms in the sector.
- Develop the staffing requirements and organizational structure of the Special purpose vehicle to operate as a business entity that will build confidence among market actors to sell inputs, provide services and buy commodities from participating smallholder farmers.
- Recommend initial investments required to facilitate commodity bulking, value addition, packaging and marketing of agriculture commodities to enhance the competitiveness of the special purpose vehicle.
- Recommend a membership structure for the Special purpose vehicle to ensure smallholder farmer participation in decisions and profits generated by the entity.
- Recommend measures to contribute to bridging the gap between the special purpose vehicle and big multi-national agribusinesses in Zambia.
- Recommend measures that will ensure the long-term viability and continuity of the special purpose vehicle as a going concern
- Undertake measures to refine the special purpose vehicle business plan in light of emerging learnings to ensure its competitiveness and attractiveness for financing.
- Responsible for fund management, documentation and reporting on progress of the business plan development of the special purpose vehicle to Oxfam.
What we are looking for a self starter and committed person with the following:
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Considerable proven 10years experience building business plans from start to finish.
- Proven experience in piloting/ testing business ideas and making recommendations on the most viable ones.
- Strategic thinker, able to analyze and derive business solutions from everyday challenges in the agriculture sector.
- Ability to work independently & self-driven in a fast-paced, high time demand environment with highly time bound deliverables.
- Strong working knowledge of the dynamics and challenges facing smallholder farmers in Zambia to participate in functional markets.
- Proven ability analyzing and communicating and presenting complex information to potential funders.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully and creatively with limited supervision.
- Proven experience in strategic project oversight and coordination of complex projects.
- Experience supporting the design of business solutions that focus on women economic empowerment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including reporting, facilitation and representation.
- Experience managing a network of relationships at a distance.
- Minimum Qualification
- Relevant academic qualifications preferably in Business Administration/ Economics, Agriculture Economics, Rural Development, Market development and Trade among others.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible.
This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference in Zambia, to act as key contributor to our Agriculture Program, to work with a group of passionate people. We offer training and development, offers fair pay and competitive benefits package.
How to Apply For Oxfam Job Vacancies
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Oxfam Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.