SunnyMoney Zambia Job Vacancies for Recycling Project Manager Position & How to Apply.
The SunnyMoney Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SunnyMoney Zambia Recruitment 2019
The SunnyMoney Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SunnyMoney Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SunnyMoney Zambia Job Positions 2019
This is a unique opportunity to work with an innovative and ambitious organization which sells solar lights across Zambia. This project will kick start our Recycling Program in Southern Province and will implement 4 key strategies of
1) Development of a Take Back scheme; 2) Building local Repair capacity and access to spares; 3) Refurbishing products for resale 4) Recycling (and re-use)
SunnyMoney is a social enterprise, wholly owned by SolarAid, an innovative, fast-growing organization working in Malawi and Zambia which focuses on business based solutions to poverty. Our goal is to eradicate the kerosene lamp in Africa by the end of the decade. For all countries this means a substantial scaling up of operations. We believe our goal is achievable by creating a genuine solar lighting market by ensuring anyone can gain access to clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy.
We are looking for an energetic, quick thinking and enthusiastic Project Manager with the ability to manage the recycling grant for the next 12 months. The successful applicant will be interested in learning about solar energy and the SunnyMoney operations. They will be creative, adaptive and able to work independently as well as manage a field team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have Masters Degree in Project Management or Environmental Studies.
- Extensive experience of working as a Project Manager, particularly in the field of solar or renewable energy
- 7-10 years of professional experience in Project Management
- Used to working in a small organisation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Organized, hardworking and flexible
- Experience in Report writing, presentation, managing communications with people from different educational, economic and cultural backgrounds
- Effective time management and planning
- Good IT skills (Excel and Word)
- Work experience in sales or customer service and project deliveryPassion and enthusiasm for SunnyMoney’s social goal and the work it does
- Has worked with a budget and can implement and follow a work plan
Job Description and Duties
- Overall project management
- Manage budget and all costs related to the Project
- Recruit, manage and train Project Assistant and driver
- Ensure the project runs smoothly and that the key innovations are completed in a timely manner
- The key innovations that will be used to address the challenge objectives include, but are not limited to:
1. Development of voucher scheme which incentives return of non-functioning products
2. Development of Repair Manual and Step by Step Instructional repair videos to train local repair shops
3. Development of customized mobile web platform and app which will:
a.Host repair manuals and instruction videos;
b.Create an online marketplace and ecosystem that:
i. Drives the exchange of solar products, components and spare parts between SunnyMoney, repair centres and other actors;
ii.Drives the conversion of solar e-waste materials into valued outputs available to local recyclers and actors to minimize the environmental impact
4. Development of a refurbishment business model which creates value for customers, resellers and repair workshop
Sales and Marketing
- Facilitate trainings and train potential repair shop staff
- Work with Recycling companies to ensure that the app is in working progress
- Meet with organizations that deal in recycling to ensure we are working with the best organizations to meet our goals
- Plan schedules and have them approved in a timely manner, this includes trips, trainings, meetings, etc
- Verify you have enough repair stock in the field and Lusaka office
- Data input
- Follow up phone calls with customers
- Design and implement a contact spreadsheet of all calls
- Paperwork surrounding faults and replacements
- Data input
- Ensure that all required reports are done in a timely fashion
- Work with the SolarAid fundraising team in London on reports to the funder at the end of the grant period.
- Work with the local Zambian accountant and the FD based in London to report on spend on a periodic basis and at the end of the grant period.
- Send all appropriate paperwork to head office as required and maintain good communication with other field staff and the SolarAid Head office
- Write quarterly reports of lessons learned, what is working well, what can be done better
- Perform any other related duty as required
How to Apply For SunnyMoney Zambia Job Vacancies
To apply for this position, please verify that you have all of the qualifications and skills before sending in your CV. Please highlight you previous experience working with project management, a budget, and sales. Please ensure that you cover letter is no more than 1 page and your CV is no more than 2 pages in length and that you only send it through one time to[email protected]
Only short-listed people will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SunnyMoney Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.