Quality Commodities Limited Job Vacancies for Sales Representatives x2 Position & How to Apply.
The Quality Commodities Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Quality Commodities Limited Recruitment 2019
The Quality Commodities Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Quality Commodities Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Quality Commodities Limited Job Positions 2019
We are a Milling Company seeking qualified sales representatives to help us sell our products that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representatives will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidates will be quick learners with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or Certificate in Sales & Marketing
- 3-5 years in sales within a Milling and/or Animal Feed industry setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
How to Apply For Quality Commodities Limited Job Vacancies
If you meet the requirements for the above positions, please submit your application letter with CV and qualifications to the [email protected].
Closing date for receiving applications is Monday 19th August, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Quality Commodities Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.