SAfAIDS Job Vacancies for Programme Coordinator, Programme Officer Position & How to Apply.
The SAfAIDS Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SAfAIDS Recruitment 2019
The SAfAIDS Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SAfAIDS recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SAfAIDS Job Positions 2019
SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working in southern Africa. It is a centre of excellence that promotes effective and ethical development responses to sexual reproductive health and rights, HIV and gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation.
SAfAIDS is looking for three highly skilled staff members to join its Zambia Office team.
1. Programme Coordinator
This post requires an all-rounder, able to oversee and provide programme support in a number of programme areas.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Education, Demography, Social Sciences or other relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years SRH and HIV programming experience in a development organisation
- An in-depth knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health issues in Zambia is essential as is integrated programme delivery at community level
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Ability to manage partnerships at different levels including policy makers
- Demonstrated experience in training and facilitation is essential
- Must have M & E knowledge and some research experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills. The incumbent must be able to consolidate multi project reports
- Ability to supervise field staff
- Knowledge and skills of Public Resource Management and social accountability approaches
- Advocacy skills would be a distinct advantage.
2. Programme Officer x 2
This post required a Programme Officer with experience in SRH issues for adolescents and youth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Education, Demography, Social Sciences or other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years SRH and HIV programming experience in a development organisation
- An in-depth knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health issues in Zambia is essential
- Strong community mobilisation skills
- Experience working with schools and young people
- Strong project implementation experience
- Experience in training and facilitation is essential
- Must have basic Research, M & E knowledge
- Excellent communication and writing skills. The incumbent must be able to write project reports, project briefs and articles.
How to Apply For SAfAIDS Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SAfAIDS Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.