SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies for Intern – Admin Assistant Position & How to Apply.
The SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SEND A COW ZAMBIA Recruitment 2019
The SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SEND A COW ZAMBIA recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Positions 2019
Unpaid Admin Assistant Intern
Up to 40 hours per week (days and hours flexible)
6 months Fixed term contract
Founded by Christian farmers in the United Kingdom (UK), Send a Cow is an international Non-Governmental development organization with a difference. It works hand in hand with some of Africa’s poorest communities. It provides a proven package of ongoing support and practical training on Gender and social inclusion, Sustainable organic agriculture, and Enterprise development, to ensure some of Africa’s most marginalised people have the confidence, knowledge and skills to help themselves out of poverty and hunger.
- Assist in the office procurement process, assist in the recording of purchase orders and helping to source quotes for purchases.
- Manage office petty cash, maintain a petty cash register, record all transaction in ledger book / analysis book, reconcile expense reports and submit.
- Receive and facilitate the processing of staff finance requests.
- Liaise with management to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Assist with office payments to suppliers.
- Maintain up to date asset register for stocks and fixed assets
- Order, procure where necessary and maintain office supplies
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
To apply please complete the forms below (CVs will not be considered). Downloadable documents:
- Application Form
- Guidance on Three Key Achievements
- Job Description
How to Apply For SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies
Please send your completed application form and three key achievements to [email protected] by 30th August 2019.
Candidates must be available for interview week commencing 9th September 2019.
At Send a Cow we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our work. We expect all of our employees and volunteers to sign up to our Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy
Apply now by following the link below www.sendacow.org/careers.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SEND A COW ZAMBIA Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.