SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies for Programmes Coordinator Position & How to Apply.
The SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SEND A COW ZAMBIA Recruitment 2019
The SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SEND A COW ZAMBIA recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Positions 2019
Salary negotiated depending on experience
40 hours per week
2 years Fixed term Contract
Founded by Christian farmers in the United Kingdom (UK), Send a Cow is an international Non-Governmental development organisation with a difference. It works hand in hand with some of Africa’s poorest communities. It provides a proven package of ongoing support and practical training on Gender and social inclusion, Sustainable organic agriculture, and Enterprise development, to ensure some of Africa’s most marginalised people have the confidence, knowledge and skills to help themselves out of poverty and hunger.
- To liaise with farmers to identify animal production needs and develop programs and training needs in order to establish appropriate and effective mechanisms for technical assistance.
- To train farmers on small livestock management and animal welfare so that the farmers will be able to increase their production and reduce small stock mortality.
- To liaise with the trained Community Livestock Auxiliaries to follow routine checks as well as to assist with continuous disease preventative measures for all small stock.
- To assist and train farmers in shed construction for small livestock. To line-manage and provide leadership to the project team by supporting and developing all members of the team through mentorship, coaching, regular performance reviews for effective project delivery.
- To ensure all the project activities are properly planned, adequately resourced and implemented according to agreed timelines to a high standard, in line with Send a Cow’s Mission, values and development approaches.
- To build SACZ and partners’ staff capacity through coordinating trainings and providing coaching and advice to deliver a quality project with timely and efficient budget utilization.
- To liaise/work closely with Finance Officers, Programme Funding Manager and Country Director to ensure the project is conducted in line with donor requirement
- To build capacity and raise competency and commitment level of the programme team members (Peer farmers, Government extension Agents etc.) through monitoring programme quality and by coordinating training opportunities and developing mentoring strategies.
- In collaboration with the Senior Management Team ensure a strong monitoring and reporting system including field level visits, annual review process, timely information and practical experience sharing with quality and timely reporting to all stakeholders in line with SAC’s development strategy and approaches
- To ensure quality data and information sharing through developing and keeping accurate project data bases, timely and accurate monthly and other ad hoc reporting to the Programme Funding Manager
- To ensure vertical and horizontal project contacts and relevant networks are developed and maintained with SACZ, project beneficiaries, local government and other stakeholders for experience sharing, information exchange, joint project planning, monitoring and evaluation
- To work closely with all SACZ staff and partners on the reports that they submit and ensure that accurate and complete reports are sent on time to SAC, donors and other stakeholders through Program Funding Manager.
- Support the Finance Officer in ensuring all Facilitators strictly adhere to SAC’s minimum Accounting Standards in all Field Transactions.
- Ensure that Facilitators Produce quality timely reports.
- Consolidation of Projects Reports, filling and timely submission to Country Director.
- Ensure record-keeping and submission of Reports on time.
- Represent SACZ at District & Community Forums – such as DDCC.
- Perform any other duties as required
To apply please complete the forms below (CVs will not be considered). Downloadable documents:
- Application Form
- Guidance on Three Key Achievements
- Job description
How to Apply For SEND A COW ZAMBIA Job Vacancies
Please send your completed application form and three key achievements firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th August 2019.
Candidates must be available for interview week commencing 9th September 2019. At Send a Cow we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our work. We expect all of our employees and volunteers to sign up to our Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy.
Apply now by following the link below www.sendacow.org/careers.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SEND A COW ZAMBIA Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.