Silverlands Zambia Limited Job Vacancies for Human Resource Assistant Position & How to Apply.
The Silverlands Zambia Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Silverlands Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019
The Silverlands Zambia Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Silverlands Zambia Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Silverlands Zambia Limited Job Positions 2019
Silverlands Zambia Limited is an agricultural business which operates in Central and Southern provinces with its head office situated in Lusaka. The Company wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position Human Resource Assistant to based in Serenje.
Human Resource Assistant
- To provide support in various human resources functions, which include recruitment, inductions, health and safety.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures;
- Assist in the coordination of staff recruitment and selection;
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of the groups environmental and social responsibilities.
- Conduct training health and safety of employees;
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions;
- Co-ordinate termination process;
- Ensure HR records and documents are kept safe and up to date;
- Ensure employee personal information is captured correctly and up to date;
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions that comply with Zambian labour laws and the ZNFU Collective Agreement;
- Provide monthly and quarterly HR/ ESG status reports;
- Monitor and control employees leave;
- Record and document any grievances lodged by SZL stakeholders;
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Must be a member of ZIHRM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service;
- Ability to work independently within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
How to Apply For Silverlands Zambia Limited Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Silverlands Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.