Unik Construction Engineering Job Vacancies for Accountant Position & How to Apply.
The Unik Construction Engineering Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Unik Construction Engineering Recruitment 2019
The Unik Construction Engineering Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Unik Construction Engineering recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Unik Construction Engineering Job Positions 2019
- Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Monitors and coordinates the preparation and consolidation of the Fund budgets.
- Familiar with Pastel Partner Version 17 Build 17.15 with CaseWare accounting system and knows IFRS 15 standard.
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio.
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
- Preparation of forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk and maximize returns.
- Data capture and reconciliation.
- Provides cost benefit analysis reports.
- Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels, maintenance of bank accounts and management of existing investments.
- Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
- Payables Management; ensuring payments are made with the relevant supporting documentation and are duly approved. Expenses should also be as per the budget.
- Coordinating of the external audit and assisting the Financial Accountant on any technical issues pertaining to the financial statements.
- Supervise lower-level personnel.
- Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels; with credit or better with Mathematics and English Language being a must.
- ACCA/ CIMA or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work.
- Minimum five (5) year proven experience as a Management Accountant, Company Accountant or similar role.
- ZICA member.
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good supervisory skills.
How to Apply For Unik Construction Engineering Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Unik Construction Engineering Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.