Job Vacancy Opened at Right to Care for Application | How to Apply.
The Right to Care Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Right to Care Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Right to Care recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Right to Care jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Right to Care Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The USAID Action HIV project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The USAID Action HIV project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Request to Hire No.: RTCZ22-064
Closing date: 18th August 2022
Position: District M&E Officer
Location: Mpika Urban Clinic
No. of Vacancies: 01
Contract duration: Up to 30th September 2023
Contract type: Fixed Term
Job grade: TBA
Reporting to: Prov. M&E Coordinator
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Vacancy26
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Public Health or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience with at least 2-year experience in managing HIV/AIDS-related data, including data verification / quality assurance
- Experience in working with MOH data management/M&E systems (from patient-record level to DHIS level)
- Experience in Data management analysis, report writing, Data Presentation and data dissemination
- Experience in working with SmartCare and able to trouble shoot.
- Working knowledge of Quality Improvement through Data Usage (QIDU)
- Data collection or entry experience in the health sector
- Skilled in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and MS Acces
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for, and interest in numbers
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Logical thinking
- Able to work independently
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Strengthening M&E Framework by ensuring that all Data capturers have a clear understanding of PEPFAR indicators.
- Ensure that data collected from health facilities is accurate and consistent by providing technical support on weekly, Monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure submission of Monthly Reports by USAID Action HIV partners/ programmes, within PEPFAR reporting deadline for end-of-quarter months.
- Conduct Internal Verification Check of Monthly Reports of partners/ programmes, within 1 week of submission date, or within PEPFAR reporting deadlines for end-of-quarter months
- Obtain corrections upon identification of data quality issues, within 1 week of submission of queries, or within PEPFAR reporting deadlines for end-of-quarter months.
- Maintain repository (paper-based and electronic) of all Monthly Reports and collation tools.
- Compile report and submit to Provincial M&E Coordinator and DHIO by the 15th of the following month.
- Compile quarterly reports before the 15th of the month following the end of a quarter
- Work with DHO program officers to analyse data collected from health facilities by 10th of the following month.
- Provide Monthly feedback within 5 days after the data export date to facility manager and service points by means of updated graphs on selected indicators and present to the HUB and the DHO
- Import facility Transport Databases (TDBs) into district level SmartCare to merge them at that level
- Analyse, interpret and use information for remedial interventions to optimise patient care and facility performance
- Develop action plans in collaboration with facility staff in the district for indicators that reflect poor performance
- Provide monthly feedback to facility staff with regard Data quality (timeliness, completeness and accuracy of data) and Program-related indicators highlighting good performance and service delivery shortcomings
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Right to Care Zambia is aware of fraudulent activities by certain individuals claiming to be representatives of the organization.
Be advised that Right to Care does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and as such Right to Care Zambia assumes no responsibility for any announcements or activities by such individuals or entities.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Right to Care Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!