VITALITE Zambia Limited Job Vacancies for Business Analytics & Risk Representative
Position & How to Apply.
The VITALITE Zambia Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
VITALITE Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019
The VITALITE Zambia Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that VITALITE Zambia Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of VITALITE Zambia Limited Job Positions 2019
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Business Analytics and Risk (BAR) Representative in the Business Analytics and Risk (BAR) department.
Purpose of the Role
The Business Analytics and Risk (BAR) Representative will be responsible for contributing to the methodical exploration of VITALITE’s performance data with emphasis on statistical analysis in order to facilitate data-driven decision making within the company.
The Business Analytics and Risk (BAR) Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Source accurate and correct business performance data as per B.A.R policy.
- Design user-friendly reports visualizing business performance data.
- Run relevant business performance data on a regular basis as per B.A.R policy.
- University Degree in Business or Finance or Management or Risk or Information Technology
- At least 3 years work experience particularly in Risk Management.
- Proficient with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Excellent understanding of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of Google Suite.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Professional work approach.
- Ability to under minimal supervision.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work well towards deadlines.
- Must be a team player and resilient.
- Keen problem solver and process oriented
- Proficiency in SQL, SPSS and STATA packages will be an added advantage
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words with the following topic: “Which internal tools can a company like VITALITE use to effectively monitor or analyze their risks”?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to Apply For VITALITE Zambia Limited Job Vacancies
Either through E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center at HQ, 15 Lubwa Road, Rhodes Park, Lusaka
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY OR WHOSE ESSAY HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
Closing Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VITALITE Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.