Yalelo Limited Job Vacancies for Safety Health and Environmental Controller Position & How to Apply.
The Yalelo Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Yalelo Limited Recruitment 2019
The Yalelo Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Yalelo Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Yalelo Limited Job Positions 2019
Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on S.H.E Controller with extensive experience in Safety, Health and Environment. The S.H.E Controller will work closely with Safety Health Environment & Quality Manager.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: The role will be primarily based at the Yalelo farm in Siavonga but may require occasional travel .
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Coordinate the overall implementation and maintenance of the SHE management system and promote continuous improvement practices which reduce the business SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) risk.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Drive and facilitate the implementation of SHE systems in line with System standards, Corporate standards and guidelines.
- Follow Legislative requirements and Business process requirements
- Introduce, sell and champion SHE best practices, and customize this to suit business needs
- Be responsible for all business SHE information, collation and reporting, in line with business and corporate requirements
- Analyse Business and Contractor statistics
- Facilitate annual, quarterly and monthly tracking of OKRs
- Monitor SHE objectives and targets
- Provide specialist support to the relevant business teams
- Drive, assist with and collate general SHE risks assessments;
- Deliver SHE training programs, and Liaise on annual and day to day issues with regulatory authorities, independent SHE auditing bodies and the Yalelo SHE team.
- A Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety/Science
- Laboratory Technology or Bachelor’s Degree of any Science or other relevant qualification
- Industry Experience: At least 1- 3 years’ work experience, preferably in food industry
- Training in SHE Function, First Aid, Fire Fighting, HIRA,
- Preliminary Incident investigation, ASHEP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of aquaculture marine systems.
- An excellent track record with maintenance and continuous improvement of Safety, health and environment within a plant
- Working knowledge and experience of OHS Act and Compensation for Occupational Injury and Disease Act, Environmental Legislation and other relevant legislation
Knowledgeable about ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001; ISO22001:2018
- Analytical: Unpack Data and make sense of it – must be very strong
- Highly disciplined and meticulous
- Ability to work well independently and in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work a schedule outside business hours and/or flexible shifts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Honesty: Must always convey accurate data to management. Honesty is critical to help management problem solve any issues.
- Multi-tasking: Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and follow procedures exactly, every time.
- Communication: Demonstrate effective communication and professionalism at all levels. Must be able to effectively communicate in English (both written and verbal).
- Great Attendance: Must be able to maintain attendance (48 hour/week) and work with limited supervision.
- Judgment: Demonstrate professional judgment, relate all information and data to management. 100% accuracy expected and must be prepared to discuss any issues that deviate from normal laboratory procedures.
- Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
How to Apply For Yalelo Limited Job Vacancies
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Safety Health and Environmental Controller
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yalelo Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.