First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies for Senior Networking Resource Position & How to Apply.
The First Quantum Minerals Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
First Quantum Minerals Recruitment 2019
The First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that First Quantum Minerals recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Quantum Minerals Job Positions 2019
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
- Independently troubleshooting & administration of Routers, switches, OLT, ONU
- Understanding routing protocols
- Plan and design optimal path for new Fibre Installations
- Supervise optical fibre splicing, Dome Joint and testing completed jobs using OTDR
- Supervise Ethernet / Fibre Optic Structured Cabling, Maintenance Of Structured Cabling, Labelling, Documentation
- Troubleshooting skills Unifi AP and Unifi Air Fibre (Chanel Optimization / Radio Interference / Air Optimization)
- Network Monitoring, Performance Management & Optimization
- Able to identify and escalate to next levels for troubleshooting
- Co-ordinate and plan future installation as well as onsite cabling runs and PTP links.
- To manage performance tuning and capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of the resources.
- Maintaining installation and configuration procedures.
- Contributing to and maintaining system standards including documentation
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise – from the simple to the complex
- Perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades on network devices
- Providing 3rd level support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures.
- Coordinating and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Provide support for network infrastructure in an on-call rotation
- Work with multiple teams to identify bottlenecks and other network configuration issues
- Experience instrumenting and monitoring network devices along with knowledge of advanced and leading edge networking technologies.
- Maintain and organize reporting information and documentation for Management review
- Daily health checks
- Replace failed switches / AP’s.
- Ensure that all network documentation is up to date
- Ensure that all work is captured using the ticketing system
- Provide guidance on the ticketing system for junior members of the team.
- Good Analytical & Troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge to use Trouble Ticket, Update Trouble Ticket and Follow up
- Good Written & Verbal Communication
- Understanding of ITIL Processes
Qualification & Skills:
- Cisco CCNP / CCNA Certification not a perquisite but would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to understand and follow the defined processes and work instructions
- Should be able to efficiently and effectively recommend and execute workarounds to restore disrupted services by Interacting with team members
- Responds in a timely manner and cooperates with other members to achieve the workgroup’s goals.
- Must be creative and innovative
- Ability to manage a team
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply For First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Quantum Minerals Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.