Job Vacancy Opened at Bank of Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Bank of Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Bank of Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Bank of Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Bank of Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bank of Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant position:
SENIOR RESEARCHER – PRICES, HO (1 POST)
To produce analytical reports on inflation and credit conditions as well as conduct research on economic issues in order to contribute to effective formulation and implementation of monetary policy.
- Review and analyse developments in inflation to inform monetary policy decisions
- Prepare analytical reports on macroeconomic developments with the view to understanding their impact on inflation.
- Conduct research on key aspects affecting the economy in order to contribute to the Bank’s effective formulation and conduct of monetary policy.
- Plan, design, undertake regular surveys of price developments and examine their implications on overall macroeconomic policy to provide early signal on the likely direction of inflation.
- Plan, design and undertake surveys of credit conditions with the view to informing monetary policy decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/MA in Economics; or equivalent
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Strong command of macroeconomics and applied econometrics
- Good analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to publish research work in peer reviewed journals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bank of Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!