Job Vacancy Opened at BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
BCP is a leading African forest carbon company. We are working with community and Government partners to help conserve over 1 million hectares of globally significant wildlife habitats, and to benefit over 220,000 people. BCP is recruiting for a CONSERVATION OFFICER – MFUWE. This position Reports to the Conservation Manager – Mfuwe. The CO is responsible for enhanced through Law enforcement efforts, key stakeholder engagement strategies and land management activities. This position is focused on ensuring good positive impacts towards biodiversity. He/she will perform the following duties and responsibilities in support of the BCP Operations Management Team. The CO will be required to travel within Zambia to perform his/her duties.
- Ensuring that the Mfuwe site strategic conservation plan is effectively implemented and contributing to the overall vision and mission of BCP.
- Ensuring strategic partnership-building and engagement with relevant key stakeholders and local communities bordering Mfuwe site on conservation and related issues.
- Maintaining cordial relationships with communities neighboring Mfuwe site and assist CET where necessary in overlapping Community development initiatives.
- Supporting joint anti-poaching activities and operations
- Supervise land management crews conducting prescribed burns, road maintenance and development, REDD+ zone boundary monitoring in all the Chiefdoms under the Mfuwe site.
- As required and according to agreed standards, ensuring the establishment and implementation of appropriate site tasking and reporting systems that will be used in information sharing and measuring performance against the Conservation Plan.
- Coordinating and providing logistical support to conservation staff and activities
- Assisting in field data collection, analysis and management.
- Budgeting for Scouts rations and Patrol gear
- Assisting in the recruitment of conservation staff
- Preparing scouts timesheets and patrol bonus register on a monthly basis
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong skills in project planning, implementation and management
- Demonstrated excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels, including with local communities, government agencies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and most of the local languages
- Demonstrated experience working with local government personnel and local communities
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite (MS word, PowerPoint, MS excel)
- Adherence to BCP and donor regulations and policies
Knowledge of National policies and rural approaches towards conservation.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BioCarbon Partners Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!