Job Vacancy Opened at SPENN Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The SPENN Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
SPENN Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The SPENN Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The SPENN Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SPENN Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa.
Through SPENN, cash societies can be eliminated through the adoption of our Mobile Banking App, which is operating with full reserve in a bank account. SPENN offers a variety of services cost free, simple and instant. SPENN is a world-wide product, with its primary markets in Asia and Africa, where access to financial services is limited.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively generate trial users and produce awareness of the product through excellent execution of
- Guerrilla marketing
- Actual hands-on support at events
- In-store demos
- Account seeding
- Motivate a group of Ambassadors, Powers, and Plus in a territory
- Create reports on Power / Plus / Users and other on-site issues
- Maintain strategic relationships with partners, retailers and users in order to grow product acceptance
- Keep abreast and report on competitor activities
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in-store and in-market such as managing product knowledge base and user expectations.
- Other related duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in field sales and store activation (Field marketing experience 2 Years or less)
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers.
- A team player with positive personal attitude
- Previous mobile money experience an advantage
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Provincial travel might be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Fluency in both Local Language and English
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Diploma in marketing or related field
- Fluent in English
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Execution of Field marketing activities in line with the business objectives
- Understanding current & potential clients
- Managing all marketing activities
- Any other duty(s) as directed by the superiors.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Sober minded
- Fast learner
- Well spoken
Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Method of Application
Submit your application letter and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date 29th February,2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SPENN Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!