Job Vacancy Opened at Chemonics International for Application | How to Apply.
The Chemonics International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Chemonics International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Chemonics International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Chemonics International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chemonics International Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID Domestic Resource Mobilization activity in Zambia. This five-year activity will help Zambia improve domestic revenue mobilization and expand the fiscal space for public spending and investments in service delivery and poverty reduction. The activity will engage government and non-government stakeholders to build capacity in tax policy analysis, improve tax compliance and administration, and strengthen the tax culture in a manner that facilitates private sector growth and accountability relationships between taxpayers and the Government of Zambia. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall leadership, management, operations, administration, finance, and technical oversight to achieve expected results
- Build and maintain relationships and serve as primary liaison with USAID, country counterparts, and strategic partners
- Ensure effective engagement and coordination with stakeholders to create and implement a strategic, long-term programmatic vision
- Oversee and supervise project staff, work planning, performance management, and strategic communications, driving the project’s direction, performance, and adherence to USAID and Chemonics policies and procedures
- Advanced degree in economics, public finance, tax policy, public administration, law or other related field
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience working closely with and supporting senior level decision makers in developing countries
- Experience in revenue mobilization, tax policy and administration, public finance or a similar field
- Familiarity and/or exposure to tax legal regulatory development and drafting
- Experience leading and managing development programs of similar scope for USAID or other donors
- Proven ability to establish and maintain collaborative, productive working relationships with government counterparts, private sector, civil society organizations, and other key stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills, outstanding management skills, resourcefulness, creative problem solving, and ethical management
- Experience in Zambia or Africa preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Please submit an electronic version of your CV, cover letter, and contact information by August 31, 2020 at https://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/chemonics_cop_zambia. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 August, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chemonics International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!