Job Vacancy Opened at Chemonics International Inc for Application | How to Apply.
The Chemonics International Inc Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Chemonics International Inc recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Chemonics International Inc jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chemonics International Inc Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Chemonics International, a U.S.- based international development consulting firm, seeks an Operations and Finance Director for the anticipated USAID/Zambia District Governance Strengthening activity. The activity will support Zambian citizens and their government service providers to build a durable system that responds to local needs, delivers results, and increases country ownership of national poverty reduction.
The Operations and Finance Director will report to the Chief of Party and provide day-to-day oversight for operations, administration, financial and subcontractor management, and compliance for the project. S/he will oversee accounting and financial management; compliant operations, including procurement, logistics, and facilities management; support capacity building for local partners in managing funds; and reporting in accordance with USAID rules and regulations. The Operations and Finance Director will supervise project staff and ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations and Chemonics policies. We are looking for individuals that have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Ensure efficient operations, including but not limited to administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, subcontracting, finance, and property management and provide overall supervision of operations, finance, and HR/administration staff in the Lusaka office as well as any county-based staff.
- Supervise the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management; financial reporting and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures; and compliance.
- Manage the project budget, including overseeing all pipeline projections and necessary realignments, in close coordination with the Chief of Party.
- Oversee project procurement processes and assure the most reasonable, expeditions, and appropriate procurement choices were made pursuant to the Chemonics Field Operations Manual.
- Maintain all personnel policies to ensure compliance with local labor law, tax law, and USAID regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the project contract and USAID regulations, including subcontracting/grant administration.
- Ensure procurement, administrative and personnel files are properly documented, well-organized, updated and closed upon completion of an activity.
- Conduct regular training to project staff on finance, procurement, compliance, and ethics in accordance with USAID regulations and Chemonics standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, accounting, or other relevant field, relevant advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible experience in project operational and financial management on donor-funded projects
- Previous experience on a USAID-funded project, in Sub-Saharan Africa region preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations for project administration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supervising financial management, operations, and compliance staff on USAID-funded projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with USAID or other international donors locally preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills required
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, CV, and contact information for three current professional references to this form by 5:00 p.m. (17:00) on Friday, April 10, 2020. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chemonics International Inc Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!