Job Vacancy Opened at Bank of Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Bank of Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Bank of Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Bank of Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Bank of Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bank of Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following re-advertised vacant position:
SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER – OPERATIONS, RO (1 POST)
To supervise and oversee security duties in a shift.
- Assign duties to security officers in the shift and oversee the activities under his/her charge to ensure that there is staff accountability and timely deployments.
- Oversee security coverage during Bank operations in accordance with procedures.
- Take custody of and issue specialized equipment for use by officers during operations in accordance with associated statutory requirements and Bank procedures.
- Seek & analyse information on breach of security procedures and take/recommend appropriate remedial measures.
- Enforce compliance, by all stakeholders, with security policies and procedures to protect life and Bank assets.
- Compiles daily incident reports for management information and decision making.
- Coordinate subcontracted security personnel deployed at various locations in line with contract terms and conditions.
- Manage staff performance in accordance with the Bank’s Performance Management System procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Social Sciences, Law, Criminology or equivalent plus Security Training with two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in Security at Supervisory level
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Supervisory skills
- Good writing skills
- Good Time Management skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 06 April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bank of Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!