Job Vacancy Opened at Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission for Application | How to Apply.
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC) is a Body Corporate established under the Citizens’ Economic Empowerment Act No. 9 of 2006 to enhance broad-based economic empowerment, foster citizens’ economic ownership, control and management of economic resources, as well as to promote economic empowerment of targeted citizens is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following position:
1. Credit Manager (1 Position) – Lusaka
Reporting to the Director Credit Control and Risk Management the ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the Credit Unit including provision of information to aid management decision making on elements of credit control and enterprise risk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Director Credit Control and Risk Management, develop and implement a robust Credit Management Information System that provides timely information to both internal and external stakeholders in collaboration with the Director Credit Control and Risk Management;
- Develop and implement Credit Risk and Procedures Manual in collaboration with the Director Control and Risk Management;
- Generate reports from Credit Managers;
- Generate of Term Sheets, Loan Agreements and Memorandum of Deposit of Certificates;
- Ensure safe custody of all credit documents including Loan Agreements, Certificates of Titles etc;
- Assess Business Plans for completeness and creditworthiness
- Determine the need to forward customer delinquencies to legal department for litigation;
- Monitor periodic credit reviews;
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the Commission;
- Monitor quarterly and yearly performance of Credit Managers through published financials and other third party information sources;
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports including recommendations for solutions such as remediation, handover to debt collectors and writing off;
- Monitor the progress of cases handed over for litigation by providing a report;
- Execute Writs of Possession in conjunction with the Sheriff’s office;
- Ensure that repossessed properties are sold within record time;
- Communicate consistently and accurately with financial institutions who do business with the Communication
- Monitor projects implementation, business implementation and collection of debt;
- Prepare periodic reports for the Director Credit Control and Risk Management;
- Submit monthly reports to the Credit Reference Bureau;
- Develop, implement and monitor budgets and work plans for the unit in line with the approved Commission strategy implementation plan;
- Appraise staff performance, identify skill gaps and recommend training/capacity building;
Qualifications and Skills
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Economics or Business or related field
- Master’s Degree Administration, Banking, Finance, Accountancy, Economics or Business or related field
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of credit review processes and the establishment of credit polices
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to problems excellent negotiation skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- At least 10 years relevant working experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address not later than 27 March 2020.
*The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for.
The Director General
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard
P.O Box 35068
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!