Job Vacancy Opened at DAI for Application | How to Apply.
The DAI Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
DAI Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The DAI recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The DAI jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of DAI Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for long-term positions for an anticipated public financial management project in Zambia. This project is expected to support Zambian citizens and the public sector to improve domestic revenue mobilization (DRM) and expand the fiscal space for public spending and investments to improve service delivery and reduce poverty.
Candidates that have tax and/or DRM expertise, previous experience working on international donor-funded projects, and at least 10 years of experience in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Tax policy formulation and quantitative tax policy analysis with demonstrated experience in engaging stakeholders (government, non-government and academia) to build capacity. Regional experience welcomed.
- Tax compliance and administration with demonstrated experience working with tax administration authorities to improve internal organization processes as well as core functions such as registration, compliance, collection, audit, taxpayers’ services, etc. Regional experience welcomed.
- Strengthening tax culture and tax education in a manner that facilitates private sector growth and accountability relationships between taxpayers and governments.
- Advocacy with prior experience developing and implementing policy and advocacy strategies at all levels of government and with the private sector, addressing tax and/or domestic resource mobilization.
- Grants management with prior experience in management of donor-funded small grants programs to local CSOs. USAID experience preferred.
- Finance and administration management with demonstrated progressive experience managing teams, budgets, and operations. Prior experience in management of USAID Cost Plus Fixed Fee contracts experience highly preferred.
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning with prior experience with USAID M&E methodology for governance programs preferred. Previous experience working on PFM project implementation ideal.
Minimum qualifications include:
- At least 10 years of technical experience working in international development programs in one or more areas listed above. USAID experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with government counterparts in Zambia. Regional experience welcomed.
- Higher degree in related field (Bachelor’s or equivalent required, Master’s highly preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional fluency in English.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 August, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the DAI Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!